Where is Law?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tama - that Lion bull thing- was adviced by Marco, to start moving its leg again by tomorrow, because he himself told them, that it's not fully healed.
That lion bull thing isnt a Superhuman like Zoro

Marco’s healing is as good as the person’s own stamina... Its that thing from My Hero Academia where what he is doing is forcing your body to burn its own energy to heal itself.

All the people marco has healed so far are fodder with fodder stamina and thats why they cant heal that much because their own stamina runs out too quickly

Well, lets see what Marco’s healing can do on an actual superhuman with superhuman stamina

People mostly discuss about Sanji being the 4th, but I wonder how the other fandoms are reacting, like Law who was 2nd on the fifth poll is now on the 5th place, or Sabo and Ace who lost to Carrot, or even other remaining SH (Usopp, Chopper, Franky, Brook, Jinbe) who lost to Yamato.

Anyway, still waiting for the full pics, and regarding Sanji carrying Zoro on a cross, I think there would be two kind of people reacting to it: "Zoro vs Sanji" people and "Zoro x Sanji fanfiction" people lol.

People mostly discuss about Sanji being the 4th, but I wonder how the other fandoms are reacting, like Law who was 2nd on the fifth poll is now on the 5th place, or Sabo and Ace who lost to Carrot, or even other remaining SH (Usopp, Chopper, Franky, Brook, Jinbe) who lost to Yamato.

Anyway, still waiting for the full pics, and regarding Sanji carrying Zoro on a cross, I think there would be two kind of people reacting to it: "Zoro vs Sanji" people and "Zoro x Sanji fanfiction" people lol.
The fact that im both....

Status
Not open for further replies.