Not open for further replies.
Zoro will fight Who's Who
Zoro will fight Queen
Zoro will never fight Kaido
Zoro will be out of roof in chapter
Tatsumaki was Enma!!
Okay G4 ended now Zoro's going down
BUT HE ONLY DID IT FOR A MOMENT

There was only one big scar, bet it's just Enma.

And now: Zoro's done for the arc.

Man, don't bet on silly shit, it just makes you look like a clown later.
Calm down, he's just a kid :cheers:

H

humanbeing

i am pretty sure Marco and Chopper will heal Zoro very fast and Sanji bandaged him very well lol :D maybe he need some milk or alkohol to heal his bones.

Not me because I will get my W

:myman:
King likes to turture I guess he tortured Kid
Wrong again.

All the fights are turning into 2v1s

Kidd and law vs big mom has already been set up and both are on their way there. You think it’s a coincidence that kidd and law were the main ones behind getting big mom off the roof and now both of them are the ones going after her?

King is fighting a straw hat.

Because Zoro is protected by Oda and there's nothing to use against Zoro, so people just need any excuse to shit on him in order to waste their anger.
:brootea:
I mean you guys kinda had it coming for months with 'ZKK' Head Piece and bashing other characters to push Zoro so much especially onto Sanji on being crucified for not fighting females, but now it back on them being on the crucified. So talk came back to them due to being petty :kayneshrug:.

I think Sanji will have Izo and Kawamatsu aid him no matter which commander he fights.

Sanji needs a raid suit + two scabbards helping him just to match a YC1 or a YC2.

:josad::josad: Sanji fans down bad.
Just like Zoro needed Enma (a stronger sword that channels his haki better than previous swords) and fire cutting ability to be on the roof. Am I wrong?

Nah, he isn't. He is like YC1-2 around there, he isn't above all YCs and will struggle with certain ones. 5 vs 1 doesn't make you above someone like that otherwise why is Killer facing Hawkins if fighting Yonkos make you that above?

🤣🤣🤣 He blocked the strongest attack ever for a few seconds, countered, speed blitzed and scarred hybrid Kaido while being heavily injured (same feat as ODEN, a YONKO lvl), used conquerors in his attack (only the strongest can coat CoC according to Kaido LOL). 9 scabbards combined couldn't even reopen the old scar while Zoro did a new one lmfaoo. He is waaaaay above them. Toptier lvl, almost Yonko lvl. :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.