Where is Law?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean you guys kinda had it coming for months with 'ZKK' Head Piece and bashing other characters to push Zoro so much especially onto Sanji on being crucified for not fighting females, but now it back on them being on the crucified. So talk came back to them due to being petty :kayneshrug:.
Defeating =/= Killing

Zoro is still on the high road at least hype wise, he wasn't consistently downgraded.

That's fine, we all have our preferences. I'm not trying to turn you into a Nami fan lol
I know Ulti would most likely win a 1v1 but Oda is going to come up with some stuff to make Nami stronger. I hope she awakens CoA, I doubt it though. But it would be nice if a few other straw hats could use haki outside of the M3 and Jimbei.
If fights made sense there would only be a 10% chance Nami could win and that's with Everything going in her favor and I'm giving her the benefit of a doubt... Ulti stands close to the pinnacle of Pirate Strength in OP.
I wanted everyone in the Strawhats to show CoA and CoO myself.

I mean you guys kinda had it coming for months with 'ZKK' Head Piece and bashing other characters to push Zoro so much especially onto Sanji on being crucified for not fighting females, but now it back on them being on the crucified. So talk came back to them due to being petty :kayneshrug:.
You guys? I'm not a Zoro fan boy by any means lol. I'm universally hated by Zoro guys who call me Sanji or Luffy fan boy.
:goyea:

Here’s the thing, I think Marco has to be the one to heal Zoro since Chopper can’t magically heal bones.

But that means he has to leave his fight with King, which makes me wonder what Marco will do after healing Zoro.
I guess it shall depend on what kind of effort Oda will have to expose Zoro. If his job is merely to kill a Kaido already defeated eventually Marco might not heal him unfortunately. But I do still hope so. Never say never.

Status
Not open for further replies.