Where is Law?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
🤣🤣🤣 He blocked the strongest attack ever for a few seconds, countered, speed blitzed and scarred hybrid Kaido while being heavily injured (same feat as ODEN, a YONKO lvl), used conquerors in his attack (only the strongest can coat CoC according to Kaido LOL). 9 scabbards combined couldn't even reopen the old scar while Zoro did a new one lmfaoo. He is waaaaay above them. Toptier lvl, almost Yonko lvl. :cheers:
He was saved by Law. You don't blocked something if you got saved and couldn't stop it. He never countered or blitz Kaido. What? Kaido one-shot him the moment he focus him after tanking his attack from Enma. He got bits of feats, but not on or above Yonkos. He is YC lvl, he isn't above that much and your overhyping something that isn't there :kayneshrug:.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
If fights made sense there would only be a 10% chance Nami could win and that's with Everything going in her favor and I'm giving her the benefit of a doubt... Ulti stands close to the pinnacle of Pirate Strength in OP.
I wanted everyone in the Strawhats to show CoA and CoO myself.
If fights made sense Mrs Doublefinger would have killed Nami with her first attack.
:kayneshrug:

Plot wise the chapter doesnt really advance anything. Sets up Nami vs Ulti?
lol.
Aside from that, at least the comedy is gold on this one. I liked it. :P
It kind does.

Showed where sanji was and Tell us where hes going now with zoro, izo and kawamatsu

That law is gonna Go against BM

That neko is gonna Go against Perosperos

That momo is reading the book

That nami fight is confirmed against ulti

That BM is not on our side , just like Tama alone.

This chapter proofs again how bad Oda's writing is...
How long were P1 and Ulti chasing the weird dog thing? FOR CHAPTERS!
But now Ulti just instantly jumped to the dog and destroyed him...
Why not directly do that? Because for plot reasons...now that Oda got them to the point of the plot where he wanted them, they can instantly catch this dog...that is so fucking bad. And some people stil thing Oda is consistent with speed lmao

Last edited:

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
It kind does.

Showed where sanji was and Tell us where hes going now with zoro, izo and kawamatsu

That law is gonna Go against BM

That neko is gonna Go against Perosperos

That momo is reading the book

That nami fight is confirmed against ulti

That BM is not on our side , just like Tama alone.
Sending Sanji somewhere for the 140958u34057034750345034850934850238509th time doesn't REALLY count.
People are just....running to places....again....
Nami vs Ulti was already a given.
The Yamato/Momo part...eeeeh......meh.

Status
Not open for further replies.