Where is Law?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If it starts off as a 2v1 then it will obviously turn into a 1v1 man I don’t know why someone has to explain this to you. Sanji obviously will come out of this arc on that level.
Nah, not necessarily. I think Zoro is Yc1 level right now, it’s totally possible Sanji will only be Yc2/Yc3 post Wano.

Meanwhile Luffy is looking like a straight up top tier...

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Oi nik, Oda seems to be going with Sanji vs. Queen. Sanji vs. Daifuku and Sanji vs. Page One seems dead now. What do you think?
Sanjino is as unpredictable for me as ever. I am sure that PejiWann will be back up in no time, Daifuku is still not on the scene and Queen seems to be involved with Chopper... I have no clue who Sanji will fight.

If fights made sense there would only be a 10% chance Nami could win and that's with Everything going in her favor and I'm giving her the benefit of a doubt... Ulti stands close to the pinnacle of Pirate Strength in OP.
I wanted everyone in the Strawhats to show CoA and CoO myself.
It won't make much sense, she will fight strategically. Nami is not that bad at dodging tbh, but she is also weak physically compared to someone like Ulti. So Oda will have to make up for it. Zeus will probably be the key. And Usopp with his restraining and long range attacks.

Status
Not open for further replies.