Where is Law?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kiku death y’all ? I don’t think kanjuro will go down by him...I always thought it should be kin.

he much weaker now with his arm cut off and also he didn’t heal from the battle against kaido.

We saw Killer cut and even blitz Kaido, but apparently he has a 92% chance of losing to Hawkins, who is definitely not commander level.

Also, Zoro was in a 5v1 while Marco was in a 1v1.
If you put Zoro in a 1v1 against an emperor, he loses. Very, very badly. The best he can probably do is stall for a bit like Marco or probably Katakuri. Hence he’s Yc1 level.
We neither saw Killer cut nor blitz Kaido. Killer was even shocked at how Zoro can cut his scales. The sound move is just a specific arsenal that has easier means to deal with him.

Zoro being 5v1 won't change his individual feats irrespective of teammates. Teammates didn't help him scar Kaido with most his bones broken and at his limit. Teammates didn't help him create a gigantic shockwave against strongest attack in OP history.

We saw Zoro 1v1 against an Emperor; and the Zoro with broken bones went down after permanently scarring him. Mid-diff, then. Likes of YC1 low-diff or less for even holding back Emperors from what we've seen.

Again, its YC1 who have to prove anything. The only YC who has shown feats anywhere nearZoro while not actively appearing trash in comparison is Marco- and Marco is clowning two YCs at once.

Sanji needing DJ for fodders. More reason for him not being able to solo a calamity.
Didn't Zoro use 3 swords on fodders and Luffy using G4 for Numbers? Bruh flexing your abilities doesn't mean your using full power. We see Sanji using Base Kick the next attack. Thinking he won't fight YC is now petty biased because you guys insecurity on Zoro being on cross now.

Dj is a pre timeskip power up, of course it’s a casual thing for him post timeskip.Just like G2/G3 I thought this was established at the beginning of the timeskip? It’s still powerful but it’s very casual for them.
Doesn't change what I said though. When the next power up you have is the RS which we've already seen in action and know it doesn't boost Sanji to high commander level, it is clear he won't solo one

Status
Not open for further replies.