Where is Law?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So running is so hard for him that he results to DJ for fodders?
Didn't he claim he run for 2 years during his timeskip?
I mean he was running around with 2 full grown adults on him, whilst fighting fodder. Just after being brutally beaten by a giant spider woman.

I think we can give him a break:goyea:

Probably. Until Oda sets up the final matches which by the looks of it will be team battles
Yup 2v1s basically, look at what he’s doing with the Tobi Roppo, BigMom has assisted Nami and Usopp, Robin and Brook are teaming up, Denjiro likely gonna go help franky with Sasaki, Jimbei will probably get his 1v1 since he’s closer to Zoro and Sanji but even then I’m a little skeptical...

You guys said him using 3 swords is when he is at his strongest. Now your backtracking? Also that isn't even Sanji's full power if you think he needs it for fodders. Now your not making sense.
Enma the training tool:

Zoro whilst attempting to tame Enma said: "Give it back to me" obviously referring to his general energy and also haki after his arm had shrunk in size. However I believe it's extensively unlikely that Enma is capable to permanently store these even if the user wished to, and eventually the energy would be converted to another form, and regardless Oden's arms were normal before he died.

Kaido talks about presence, not even haki, and swords are living objects canonically, eventually Enma simply stored his memories, but that has to be proven later on.

Also I believe that the black blade is decidedly not about storing haki in the sword, but eventually render it particularly hard without storing it, since Zoro failed to cut up Monet.

Bro.
The supernovas are the ones with plot armor.
Not the Yonko.

I feel like I’m arguing with a fucking flat earther right now.
And now when both your trash head-canons of

-Kaido was not focused on Zoro during Ashura
-Zoro couldn't react to Indra (even though he was literally just looking at his sword saying he missed after attacking Kaido rather than give a fuck about BM)

end straight up wrong. You choose to devolve your argument into "PLOT ARMOR!"

My lord LOL

The only one being a flat-earter is you, my dude. :cheers:

Maybe instead of wanking baselessly, heed Kaido's words who said he'd take over the world if he had the WG members up top. And that's prompted after Zoro's attack. Those guys are simply strong, not plot armor babies.

Lmao.

The reason smoothie hasn’t entered is the same reason why all the matchups aren’t set up yet. It’s a weekly release. Oda can’t just make them poof out of the air. Killer is not fighting a calamity because It’s straw hats/alliance vs beast pirates.

Killer is not apart of the alliance. Killer will fight smoothie. She will arrive soon and killer will be dragged into a conflict with her pretty much common sense
Big mom strongest daughter shouldn’t be taken down by an inferior supernova ‘s underlying that oda was lazy when he came up with his character

smoothie vs zoro the strongest fighter of the next pirate king, period.

Yup 2v1s basically, look at what he’s doing with the Tobi Roppo, BigMom has assisted Nami and Usopp, Robin and Brook are teaming up, Denjiro likely gonna go help franky with Sasaki, Jimbei will probably get his 1v1 since he’s closer to Zoro and Sanji but even then I’m a little skeptical...
There are more people going to the live floor for it to be a 2 v 1. Unless Marco and Chopper will not fight , it would be 3 v 1 at least

Undeniable facts about the rooftop:
1) the supernova had ridiculous amounts of plot armor
2) big mom and kaido were acting retarded (thanks Oda)

If you deny either of these things I’m just not going to argue with you.
So you perhaps believe the Grandmaster would be incapable to stop and tackle Hakai as efficiently again had it been portrayed once again?

Answer yourself this question :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.