Where is Law?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro scar Kaido when 4 sccabards combined couldn't do that. Stop talking out your ass. Zoro blocked one of the strongestvattacks we seen in the series.
It also said he blocked it for a second.

I don’t even know why your talking about the scabbards. The scabbards are strong but they aren’t close to the level people put them at.

Scabbards are all around the lower flying six levels. Izo himself was a 16th division commander. they haven’t shown feats to be put above the likes of page one or Black Maria. All they have is ryou but that doesn’t mean shit when punk hazard law(yc3) neg diffed kinemon

It also said he blocked it for a second.

I don’t even know why your talking about the scabbards. The scabbards are strong but they aren’t close to the level people put them at.

Scabbards are all around the lower flying six levels. Izo himself was a 16th division commander. they haven’t shown feats to be put above the likes of page one or Black Maria. All they have is ryou but that doesn’t mean shit when punk hazard law(yc3) neg diffed kinemon
How are the sccabards flying 6 level when Shutenmaru had Jack in bandages for 5 days straight. Then you bringing up Izo like she a top class Scabbard. Jack called the Sulong minks strong, Denjiro. Kaido called them strong too. Sulong Minks would wipe the floor with flying 6.
Post automatically merged:

I’ve argued with enough religious nut jobs and flat earthers to know when it’s pointless
You can't argue with facts. Go sit down clown

So concerning Scabbards repartition :

> O Kiku versus Kanjurou
> Denjirou versus Sasaki
> Kinemon versus ?
> Kawamatsu versus ?
> Inuarashi versus Jack
> Nekomamushi versus Perospero
> Izo versus ?
> Asura Fouji

Status
Not open for further replies.