Where is Law?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t think Zoro is as fast as Kaido without Ashura.

Zoro has not demonstrated the ability to use COC outside of Ashura. He probably will eventually, but we’re not talking about post-Wano or EOS Zoro here.
Zoro in this arc is going to use CoC to beat King. IN THIS ARC.

Are you not talking about a hypothetical Zoro after chapter 1010 who is fresh? Well? That means Zoro can use advanced CoC. And in the very next fight with King, he will use it flawlessly because this is one piece and people just use techniques perfectly off rip.

And since when does Ashura boost speed?

Crazy right? Jack is taken out by Zunisha while Zoro gets to keep fighting after Hakai. He was once at death's door from a Mihawk slash, then went through it again with Kuma's spirit bombing his ass. Post timeskip, the strongest attack in the series is used for a "Zoro sleeps it off gag." Hakai accomplished as much as a sucker punch from Buggy
Jack is taken out ? Are you mental ?

He was thrown in the sea. He couldnt move. Comparing injuries, and Jack has far better durability or recovery rate to him....

Okay so some observations:

- Yamato is only between floors 1 and 2. Earlier people were telling me the "attic" must mean between floor 5 and the roof. See why I say to wait? There is a decent chance that she may encounter Jack and Inu while climbing. We'll see, they are that much closer now.

- Page 1 is still moving. Definitely an Usopp or Chopper fight.

- Some big event is totally going to happen between Law, Kid and Big Mom, potentially even next chapter. I can see Kid and Law team attacking her.

- Denjiro was missing this chapter, very likely to be a surprise ally for Franky.

- I have a feeling Kin is going to run into Yamato. Not knowing who she is and may potentially be fooled by the doll, he'll attack her at first. That will allow Yamato to tell Kin where Momo is, while potentially Kin let's her know about Inu/Jack (just a guess). It's all the same floor

Good thing because base

minks fought transformed Jack and Ashura was fucking up base Jack in a winning fight.

I’m not downplaying Zoro. I’ve literally walked Zoro in other threads and have stated multiple times that he’s my favorite character.

But we’re talking about KAIDO here lmao.
And Zoro is pushing him above mid diff, like he legit did in manga and has shown AP and speed to do so.

Idk what's wrong with admitting that when it has already happened. No one thinks Kaido loses or it's extreme diff or crazy stuff like that.

Lmao a few hours ? Are you forreal....he'd at best need a day with doing no moving at all.

And no Zunisha is far bigger than an Island. He'd destroy Onigashma with a swing. Hakai aint stronger
Please Zoro done this shit like this before. He just needs some rest. He probably going get some help to from Marco, but Marco flames don't heal you completely.

Status
Not open for further replies.