Where is Law?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's say 40 chapters for act 4 that'll put it around year 2022 November, then act 5?
So Wano will end late 2023?
2018-2023
That's 6 years
And Oda said the story will end around 2025
So Wano alone is 6 years and the final arc + wrap up will take 2 years?
Loda is a menace to society
Nah a little less, let's say:

- 6 chapters left for Act 3 (if that theory its even remotely true): Early July 2021

- Act 4: 30-40 chapters: ~April-July 2022

- Act 5: 10-15 chapters: October-November 2022

Maybe a little more than 4 years, but yeah that's me honestly low balling it, cause anytime I do this Oda entirely surpasses my guesses on how long I think and arc has left lol. Like I guessed DR was going to be 60 chapters back in the day, ended up being 100. WCI around 40, ended up being 80. I've always guessed Wano to be about 140, but we are at 105 with zero signs of nearing the end lol.

And yeah, don't take the 5 years left thing at all seriously. There are 5x the amount of characters after Wano and most of them are far more important than Kaido/BM. We still have a journey to laugh tale to finish. Then consider the final war/arc probably being the longest thing this series does (i.e. 4-5 year commitment probably on its own)

It's the curse of being a series this massive. Ask fans of ASOIAF or other long running serializations how they feel about long form storytelling trying to end. Honestly I give One Piece another 10 years AFTER Wano finishes. I wish I was kidding.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
I've checking all fan made polls even before the worldwide poll came around, and Zoro won the majority of them. Also, go to YouTube and check every one piece YouTube's highest viewed video, 70% are Zoro videos. Zoro is way, way more popular than Luffy, and it isn't surprising. There are other mangas where the main character isn't the most popular one, like for example MHA.
yeah in kengan ashura the main guy is like 8th place or something

I've been checking all fan made polls even before the worldwide poll came around, and Zoro won the majority of them. Also, go to YouTube and check every one piece YouTube's highest viewed video, 70% are Zoro videos. Zoro is way, way more popular than Luffy, and it isn't surprising. There are other mangas where the main character isn't the most popular one, like for example MHA.
The only reason Luffy win was because of Sanji's fans..

Base minks can match a YC3 in Jack. Inu is 1v1ing Jack right now

Sulong dukes are yc1-yc2. It's simple comparison.

And those + Ashura who has shown to be comparable to YC3 and have same portrayal as base dukes + Denjiro who should be on same level as Ashura + Kin couldn't even do a quarter of what Zoro did with most bones broken.
you do realise no calamity has shown hybrid yeah

Btw, I dont expect Sanji to have his matchup for AT LEAST 4 more chapters.
1017 minimum, so I dont even get my hopes up. If it happens before, that's just profit.
I'm hoping the act ends with Sanji and a partially/mostly recovered Zoro fighting Queen and King. But not before Chopper gets his, Jack is paired with his final matchup (if not Inu), Page 1 wakes up (and fights either Usopp or Chopper), and we know what the fuck Drake and Apoo (and the Numbers) are doing

Nah a little less, let's say:

- 6 chapters left for Act 3 (if that theory its even remotely true): Early July 2021

- Act 4: 30-40 chapters: ~April-July 2022

- Act 5: 10-15 chapters: October-November 2022

Maybe a little more than 4 years, but yeah that's me honestly low balling it, cause anytime I do this Oda entirely surpasses my guesses on how long I think and arc has left lol. Like I guessed DR was going to be 60 chapters back in the day, ended up being 100. WCI around 40, ended up being 80. I've always guessed Wano to be about 140, but we are at 105 with zero signs of nearing the end lol.

And yeah, don't take the 5 years left thing at all seriously. There are 5x the amount of characters after Wano and most of them are far more important than Kaido/BM. We still have a journey to laugh tale to finish. Then consider the final war/arc probably being the longest thing this series does (i.e. 4-5 year commitment probably on its own)

It's the curse of being a series this massive. Ask fans of ASOIAF or other long running serializations how they feel about long form storytelling trying to end. Honestly I give One Piece another 10 years AFTER Wano finishes. I wish I was kidding.
At some point you're just dragging the story, which is how some of us feel about Wano.

Status
Not open for further replies.