Where is Law?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
More of a setup chapter.
More excited for what comes next week, I hope Big Mom vs Kidd and Law starts already just like Yamato should join Luffy as well.
Unfortunately Yamato is below floor 2 (the attic is between the 1st and 2nd floor), so I dont see her joining anytime soon yet. Oddly enough, she's right below Inu and Jack, and I do question if Inu is strong enough to handle Jack alone. That might be her first matchup.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
I'm hoping the act ends with Sanji and a partially/mostly recovered Zoro fighting Queen and King. But not before Chopper gets his, Jack is paired with his final matchup (if not Inu), Page 1 wakes up (and fights either Usopp or Chopper), and we know what the fuck Drake and Apoo (and the Numbers) are doing
Thats around 10 chapters minimum, considering all the other shit that is still going on. Marco, perospero, jinbei, franky, yamato, big mom, kidd, law, hawkins, killer, jack, etc, etc, etc, etc.
Let's see if Oda dedicates 3 entire chapters for Roof Piece again before dealing with everything below.
Post automatically merged:

honestly i'd love a queen vs sanji fight but i'm only saying king vs sanji will happen because of the meme at this point :milaugh:
Reject the normal matchup.
Embrace the aerial battle.
:king::stealthblack:

At some point you're just dragging the story, which is how some of us feel about Wano.
It's less dragging the story and actually giving every character panel time. He should have had less characters, rather than overstuff the arc.

I usually appreciate this after the fact, but right now I can see why it can be considered dragging.

the fact that you could vote infinitely was so dumb it's so easy to rig the vote. :milaugh:
Japan votes are harder to rig though since it's not online so oda probably won't care that much about the worldwide poll :kayneshrug:
The only way for a world wide vote to happen accurately is by making it one vote only and use an official document as a varification like many apps, for approving your vote

Like for example uploading your copy of driving license or passport or ID or whatever...

So that the same person can not vote as many times as he wants

For me I voted two days, the rest of days I forgot about it... so that differs from hardcore poeple living to prove someone is number 1 Lol

you do realise no calamity has shown hybrid yeah
And Zoro even prior to Ashura has been more impressive than them.

I give them benefit of doubt on hybrid, but failing to do anything to and spam getting clowned by Marco for an hour straight in a serious all-out war is pretty sad portrayal when compared to Zoro up-top.

Someone who defeated Katakuri was also a neg-diff for barely sober, base Kaido.

YC1s barring Marco don't really look great in comparison to current power-houses- and Marco was a Yonko candidate.. And Benn is more of a FM than YC anyway.

Thats around 10 chapters minimum, considering all the other shit that is still going on. Marco, perospero, jinbei, franky, yamato, big mom, kidd, law, hawkins, killer, jack, etc, etc, etc, etc.
Let's see if Oda dedicates 3 entire chapters for Roof Piece again before dealing with everything below.
Post automatically merged:

Reject the normal matchup.
Embrace the aerial battle.
:king::stealthblack:
Next Chapter: Hopefully Nami chapter

Chapter after: Probably about Tama

After that: Franky chapter (we see how the Tobi Roppo are fairing)

Chapter after that: Tobi Roppo hybrids

Chapter after that: Sanji chapter

Chapter after that: Calamity hybrids

*cue 10 combat chapters*

Nah a little less, let's say:

- 6 chapters left for Act 3 (if that theory its even remotely true): Early July 2021

- Act 4: 30-40 chapters: ~April-July 2022

- Act 5: 10-15 chapters: October-November 2022

Maybe a little more than 4 years, but yeah that's me honestly low balling it, cause anytime I do this Oda entirely surpasses my guesses on how long I think and arc has left lol. Like I guessed DR was going to be 60 chapters back in the day, ended up being 100. WCI around 40, ended up being 80. I've always guessed Wano to be about 140, but we are at 105 with zero signs of nearing the end lol.

And yeah, don't take the 5 years left thing at all seriously. There are 5x the amount of characters after Wano and most of them are far more important than Kaido/BM. We still have a journey to laugh tale to finish. Then consider the final war/arc probably being the longest thing this series does (i.e. 4-5 year commitment probably on its own)

It's the curse of being a series this massive. Ask fans of ASOIAF or other long running serializations how they feel about long form storytelling trying to end. Honestly I give One Piece another 10 years AFTER Wano finishes. I wish I was kidding.
If Oda needs 10 more years to end the story then it is better it is axed after Wano.
Oda keeps releasing less chapters each year + fatigue from years of drawing manga+ burnout from him and his readers alike. He needs to keep the story super interesting + he himself be miraculously healthy to push this to 10 years

It's less dragging the story and actually giving every character panel time. He should have had less characters, rather than overstuff the arc.

I usually appreciate this after the fact, but right now I can see why it can be considered dragging.
You're being way too optimistic. Remember after Wano it's the final saga, and that would include the final war lol

And Zoro even prior to Ashura has been more impressive than them.

I give them benefit of doubt on hybrid, but failing to do anything to and spam getting clowned by Marco for an hour straight in a serious all-out war is pretty sad portrayal when compared to Zoro up-top.

Someone who defeated Katakuri was also a neg-diff for barely sober, base Kaido.

YC1s barring Marco don't really look great in comparison to current power-houses- and Marco was a Yonko candidate.. And Benn is more of a FM than YC anyway.
It's to present them in a way where Oda can make it surprising once they do show their hybrids.

Fr I do think you are going to see a triple reveal between Jack, Queen and King going hybrid in front of Yamato, Sanji and Zoro respectively. It seems way too perfect not to do at this point.

You're being way too optimistic. Remember after Wano it's the final saga, and that would include the final war lol
I think the final war is after. When Oda gave that whole “One Piece ending in 5 years” he retconned it later saying One Piece as it is would end. Because the mystery would be out. Meaning Luffy finds the One Piece in 5 years then the final war.

Status
Not open for further replies.