Where is Law?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
The only way for a world wide vote to happen accurately is by making it one vote only and use an official document as a varification like many apps, for approving your vote

Like for example uploading your copy of driving license or passport or ID or whatever...

So that the same person can not vote as many times as he wants

For me I voted two days, the rest of days I forgot about it... so that differs from hardcore poeple living to prove someone is number 1 Lol
Problem with 1 vote is that people wouldnt go for the more....weird picks. It would be a much more restricted list. :P
Maybe people voted for weird characters and all but after the mid terms they commited to someone. Could explain Nami's and Carrot's surges.

Unfortunately Yamato is below floor 2 (the attic is between the 1st and 2nd floor), so I dont see her joining anytime soon yet. Oddly enough, she's right below Inu and Jack, and I do question if Inu is strong enough to handle Jack alone. That might be her first matchup.
If she fights Jack is after Kaido too much foreshadowing for it not to happen while a 2x1 will be happening against the other Yonkou as well. I guess she will be in the roof in the next 4 chapters which is also what I believe where most matchups will be made bar Zoro probably...

It's to present them in a way where Oda can make it surprising once they do show their hybrids.

Fr I do think you are going to see a triple reveal between Jack, Queen and King going hybrid in front of Yamato, Sanji and Zoro respectively. It seems way too perfect not to do at this point.
Think Yamato is going to roof. Their words in 1012 spoiler are pretty blatant, no? Even said they're going up-top; don't see a reason to go back to floor 1.

You guys want alot
The first use of adv coc was ragnarok....if hakai was an adv coc attack they would be leaking haki before the attack
Hakai doesn't need to be CoC coated to be strongest attack shown so far lol.

If she fights Jack is after Kaido too much foreshadowing for it not to happen while a 2x1 will be happening against the other Yonkou as well. I guess she will be in the roof in the next 4 chapters which is also what I believe where most matchups will be made bar Zoro probably...
I don’t think they’ll fight Kaido. They’re going to need a scene where they entrust that to the straw hats and to Luffy. Like when Usopp did it, when Franky and Robin did it, when Jinbe did it, etc.

If they’re going to be a straw hat they need the scene where they decide to put their trust in Luffy.

I think the final war is after. When Oda gave that whole “One Piece ending in 5 years” he retconned it later saying One Piece as it is would end. Because the mystery would be out. Meaning Luffy finds the One Piece in 5 years then the final war.
No he didn't. He said the series would end in 5 years and the mystery of what is the one piece would be known by then. An editor literally reiterated that One Piece is ending in 4-5 years yesterday lol

No he didn't. He said the series would end in 5 years and the mystery of what is the one piece would be known by then. An editor literally reiterated that One Piece is ending in 4-5 years yesterday lol
He's been reiterating that thing for a good while now lol

Even Luffy's va came out and said Oda always goes "Just a few more years!" for, like, past decade to her.

Btw, I dont expect Sanji to have his matchup for AT LEAST 4 more chapters.
1017 minimum, so I dont even get my hopes up. If it happens before, that's just profit.
The thing is that at this point Oda just need to close the open plotlines:
- Zoro needs to reach Chopper or Hiyori
- Law and Kid have to start facing BM
- Tama has to make her announcement
- Usopp vs P1?
- whatever is going to happen between Marco, Perospero and King
- Nekomamushi and Denjiro have to reach Perospero and Sasaki
- Sanji has to start his fight against King
- Yamato has to reach Kaido and Luffy

As you can see, ignoring Tama and Marco that might take more than a page, basically anything else just needs a panel to happen.
He should really consider to let everything happen in a single chapter, two at worst but there are at least 4 good chapter endings. How much is he going to drag it considering that most end of chapter cliffhangers aren't even good?

5 chapters? 8? 15?:josad:

You're being way too optimistic. Remember after Wano it's the final saga, and that would include the final war lol
The Yonko "saga" is pretty much everything in the New World at this point. (Some people include FI, PH, and DR because it involves BM and Kaido, others dont). This final "saga" is still going to be hundreds upon hundreds of chapters because:

- Luffy doesn't have the 4th RP yet (not even the 3rd but that will change by the end of the arc)

- Hasn't gone to Elbaf

- Hasn't reached the end for the NW

- Hasn't gone to Laugh Tale, found One Piece and learned of what Roger learned about the Void Century/WG (which then he will obviously be able to do something about it)

Yes, during this time the Final War will probably be set up/begin, but Oda needs to logically tie the crew to that fight, and I HIGHLY doubt they get involved at all right away. Story is still locked in for the long haul, my optimism stopped after Wano became 100+ chapters with no end in sight, but at least I understand why it's that long atm.

If it manages to finish Kaido and BMs crew and advance the Supernova plotline, im happy with it, but we still have a stupid amount more to go after Wano

- Usopp vs P1?

As you can see, ignoring Tama and Marco that might take more than a page, basically anything else just needs a panel to happen.
He should really consider to let everything happen in a single chapter, two at worst but there are at least 4 good chapter endings. How much is he going to drag it considering that most end of chapter cliffhangers aren't even good?

He’ll rather create more plotline than closing one

The only way for a world wide vote to happen accurately is by making it one vote only and use an official document as a varification like many apps, for approving your vote

Like for example uploading your copy of driving license or passport or ID or whatever...

So that the same person can not vote as many times as he wants

For me I voted two days, the rest of days I forgot about it... so that differs from hardcore poeple living to prove someone is number 1 Lol
Exactly, or they could just make every people to log in (meaning they have to use their own email) to be able to give one vote only, or they could just count every distinct vote from each device ID if they could find a way to track it.

He's been reiterating that thing for a good while now lol

Even Luffy's va came out and said Oda always goes "Just a few more years!" for, like, past decade to her.
as far as I know that timetable has only been a thing for the last 2 years, which covid kinda slowed down the release schedule so it makes sense as to why it feels repetitive

If Oda needs 10 more years to end the story then it is better it is axed after Wano.
Oda keeps releasing less chapters each year + fatigue from years of drawing manga+ burnout from him and his readers alike. He needs to keep the story super interesting + he himself be miraculously healthy to push this to 10 years
Nah it's been roughly the same since 2014, about 38-40 chapters. Once they gave him his break every 3-4 chapters, he got less sick/stressed.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
- Usopp vs P1?

Btw, EL Sanji didnt do shit until his fight with Jabura.
And his BIG MOMENT was only AFTER the end of the fights, with him opening the gates during the buster call.
So I'm pretty chill for now. The running around reaching nowhere is annoying AF, but that's the "device" Oda has created to stall people for now. Make them run and reach places only when Oda feels like they should.

Status
Not open for further replies.