Where is Law?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah a little less, let's say:

- 6 chapters left for Act 3 (if that theory its even remotely true): Early July 2021

- Act 4: 30-40 chapters: ~April-July 2022

- Act 5: 10-15 chapters: October-November 2022

Maybe a little more than 4 years, but yeah that's me honestly low balling it, cause anytime I do this Oda entirely surpasses my guesses on how long I think and arc has left lol. Like I guessed DR was going to be 60 chapters back in the day, ended up being 100. WCI around 40, ended up being 80. I've always guessed Wano to be about 140, but we are at 105 with zero signs of nearing the end lol.

And yeah, don't take the 5 years left thing at all seriously. There are 5x the amount of characters after Wano and most of them are far more important than Kaido/BM. We still have a journey to laugh tale to finish. Then consider the final war/arc probably being the longest thing this series does (i.e. 4-5 year commitment probably on its own)

It's the curse of being a series this massive. Ask fans of ASOIAF or other long running serializations how they feel about long form storytelling trying to end. Honestly I give One Piece another 10 years AFTER Wano finishes. I wish I was kidding.
there is a new interview saying that one piece have like 20~30 volumes left...
which is a way way better estimate compared to how much years left.

so using your estimate, we have 15-25 volume left after wano.
Ill take it

Think Yamato is going to roof. Their words in 1012 spoiler are pretty blatant, no? Even said they're going up-top; don't see a reason to go back to floor 1.

Hakai doesn't need to be CoC coated to be strongest attack shown so far lol.
someone said that zoro block a coc attack and called hakai...I said hakai wasn’t coc based
That’s the argument zoro never block a coc based attack
And yes hakai is the strongest attack in one piece and zoro almost died to give the supernova a chance which then gave law the chance to save him.....

nobody is discrediting zoro but saying he tanks the attack and that zoro is would low diff any yc 1 is trash talk.... when we know he’s still gonna struggle against Ben and shiryuu

People saying roof top won’t fight anybody apart from the yonko got proven wrong so quickly apart from the supernova captains

sanji fans and zoro fans alike have been proven wrong a lot of times and anytime they get proven wrong they bring up another thing

imagine thinking a fully fresh zoro would give a fully fresh kaido high difficulty...

Like I said, I'm not saying Yamato isn't going to fight Kaido, but Jack may be an obstacle. Its not like Sanji didn't have the intent to go to the roof too with Jinbe, only for both to be stopped.
Post automatically merged:

Oh sorry lol, touche.
That could happen, yeah. Though Inu ending Jack is very fitting as a character arc.

you’re talking as if pre Emma zoro would last against that kaido....also from what we have seen Marco is giving it his all just to stall king and queen and has used named attacks in his hybrid(also the fact that he can self heal too), while king and queen haven’t and are yet to show their hybrid
I don't see the point because Enma is his and it is current Zoro. No one gives a fuck if pre-kuri Luffy would get neg-diff'd by Kaido or not. Why do downplayers always bring up Enma lol

Marco giving his all is your head-canon. Whether he's hybrid or a partially mythical transformation we don't know- hybrids are fairly distinct, not just wings instead of arm. And it's an all-out war, King and Queen are trying fairly hard, too.

Again, you have King and Queen get clowned by Marco. You have Sulong Inu (YC1-YC2 level, same as King/Queen) failing to even re-open a scar properly in a combined attack alongside Ashura, Denjiro (both roughly around YC3) and Kin. Zoro creates a new, bigger scar all on his own with shattered bones.

You have someone who beat KK get neg diff'd by barely sober, base Kaido. Then you have Zoro creating a massive shockwave against and blocking still the strongest combined attack so far by BM + Hybrid Kaido momentarily. Nevermind Ashura feat.

It's not Zoro who needs to prove anything. Zoro has shown portrayal, feats and everything far ahead of any YC1 sans Marco. It's the YC1 who need to prove they can push him past mid-diff at this point. I'd say Zoro with Ashura restricted can beat King with high-diff, but that's as far as it can go- and that's me giving King a lot of benefit of doubt given hybrid form.

Ofc he won't low-diff them. Zoro is not a Yonko lol

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Oda said that Marineford would be 50-pages chapters if he could put everything he wanted on the chapters. I wonder if this time he's refusing to cut the roof piece, so it gets split into 3 16-pages chapters, but everything below becomes some clown fiesta that he has no idea how the fuck he can keep a good pace there.

Zoro: if it’s somewhere that is need of help, then head to the Live Floor...

Haki blooms in extreme battle. Zoro buffed up his CoO after his fight with Kaido and BM. He can tell from a distance where help is needed.
Nope, the Live Floor is where he needed to tag team with Drake to take the vaccine from Apoo, so he said Sanji to go where the real threat Chadpoo is.
:suresure:

Status
Not open for further replies.