Where is Law?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
People don't understand that Oda needs to slow Sanji down, otherwise he becomes the main character, this guy does everything, saves people asses very often, bake cakes to neg diff Younko, kicks the shit out of everyone without thinking twice, even his Captain, can get invisible like Shyriu, get some girls from the enemy side and turn them into allies, can fly limitless, trashtalks and has a rivalry with the future strongest swordsman, has the best drip in the crew alongside with Luffy, a Prince from a Kingdom who conquered the North Blue, wants to find the All Blue, gets freely beaten by women sometimes and acts like it was nothing, give orders to Supernova without even being a Supernova (Law, Bege, Luffy...), gave his spot to Nami-Swaaan on the popularity pool willingly... It's too much

:sanmoji: :zosleepy: :zorothink: :stealthblack: :lumazed:

Last edited:

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Bro its Sanji we expect more than fighting fodders and running around tbh:kayneshrug: Oda is stalling fr, Sanji should already have his fight
After the fights he might do something.
Relaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaax, its fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
We are like Bane who said to Batman: "Oh you think darkness is your ally. But you merely adopted the dark; I was born in it, moulded by it. I didn't see the light until I was already a man, by then it was nothing to me but blinding! The shadows betray you, because they belong to me!"
Don't worry oda will keep treating sanji like trash now that he saw that sanji did well in the polls and you all can get off even more:goyea:

WTF? So the entire point of Sanji doing nothing all this time was to get an order from Zoro!? I mean for fuck's sake Oda, how much you can hate Sanji, where does that hate come from..?
:seriously:
Sanji was running around all this time, doing absolutely nothing, and he couldn't just go to the live floor–why? Are you telling me that Oda just made Sanji the most incompetent strowhat in the crew. Fuck me... this is ridicules.
:gonope:
Sanji has always been the one who protected the crew when Luffy and Zoro were fooling around. It has been his rule for the entire series, we had iconic moments with Sanji protecting the strowhats in almost every arc. But now, in Wano, Oda decided to take even that from Sanji. Sanji all this time didn't even bother to go and help the strowhats as he had been doing previously no, of course not, he was busy running around and doing nothing, absolutely nothing. For love of God Oda, how far will you go?
:kriwhat:
Sanji fans are the absolute most toxic. Just pretend zoro is blonde and you'll have the character you want and stop ruining people's enjoyment of a good character like sanji

Btw, to those saying Sanji is running around "doing nothing", he's LITERALLY soloing the enemy ranks. He was alone until Izou and Kawamatsu joined him. Even carrying a freaking life support Zoro. All of that after being almost impaled by King, getting that free beating from BM and her underlings, etc. It's not like he's just dodging enemies and not acting to make things easier for the alliance. :kayneshrug:
The enemy fodder... Sanji was useless until Law and Zoro come. Now he is a bit useful carrying Zoro.

Judges sons out in full force
Post automatically merged:

Btw, to those saying Sanji is running around "doing nothing", he's LITERALLY soloing the enemy ranks. He was alone until Izou and Kawamatsu joined him. Even carrying a freaking life support Zoro. All of that after being almost impaled by King, getting that free beating from BM and her underlings, etc. It's not like he's just dodging enemies and not acting to make things easier for the alliance. :kayneshrug:
Sanji fans won't be satisfied until he cuts a woman's head off with a sword

It's not the writing's pace that is off: Oda is artificially dragging the arc to sell more chapters on "Wano hype train." Oda and his editors were hyping this arc since like–I don't know–Fishman island I guess. Because of an entire decade of hyping, there's a lot of hype floating in the air by the naive fans who are still waiting for the heat of Wano that Oda promised. Oda knows that sooner or later, people will wake up, the fans will see that Wano isn't what Oda and his editors were promising it to be for 10 years. So what he's doing, is that he's dragging the arc's most hype moments, which are permanently in Anigashima Raid itself, to artificially extend the plot. Oda is forcing the characters to ether run around or stay in one spot and do nothing. This way he can drag "THE MOST HYPED ARC" as long as he wants.
I've been enjoying wano more than any other arc so far. writing fanfic about the editors and publishers is the saddest shit I've ever seen. I'm embarrassed for you

“In return Sanji will be a big help. It’s like getting help from a thousand people.”

If Oda needs 10 more years to end the story then it is better it is axed after Wano.
Oda keeps releasing less chapters each year + fatigue from years of drawing manga+ burnout from him and his readers alike. He needs to keep the story super interesting + he himself be miraculously healthy to push this to 10 years
There was just a new interview from editors that the story required 30 more volumes to end.

So the story will end around 1300 chapters

Status
Not open for further replies.