Where is Law?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So,now ZKK fans will jump on the "Raid will fail" train because they want Zoro to have his time to recover and kill Kaido.
Think they're on the "Marco will stop what he's doing to fix Zoro's bones with his flames (even though his flames only boost your own healing ability) then Chopper will not be paralyzed after Monster Point and somehow make Zoro 100 and then Marco will fly Zoro up the roof again to kill Kaido" train.

[ISPOIL[/ISPOILER]
It's not the writing's pace that is off: Oda is artificially dragging the arc to sell more chapters on "Wano hype train." Oda and his editors were hyping this arc since like–I don't know–Fishman island I guess. Because of an entire decade of hyping, there's a lot of hype floating in the air by the naive fans who are still waiting for the heat of Wano that Oda promised. Oda knows that sooner or later, people will wake up, the fans will see that Wano isn't what Oda and his editors were promising it to be for 10 years. So what he's doing, is that he's dragging the arc's most hype moments, which are permanently in Anigashima Raid itself, to artificially extend the plot. Oda is forcing the characters to ether run around or stay in one spot and do nothing. This way he can drag "THE MOST HYPED ARC" as long as he wants.
I don't see this as intentional. Oda just can't handle the many characters in the raid well

There was just a new interview from editors that the story required 30 more volumes to end.

So the story will end around 1300 chapters
If only 200 chapters left then I hope Wano is the last 100+ chapter arc left
30 chapters for elbaf
70 for raftel + Blackbeard
80 for final war and 20 for strawhats dream accomplishment seems fair

Status
Not open for further replies.