Where is Law?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean narratively, what's the reason for these fights? Give me one reason besides "Zoro should fight a calamity."
And he can't use something beyond Asura at this point in time. He literally said it's the strongest. You expect him to come up with a stronger move in 20 minutes without any time to train a new ability? No that's just bad writing.
I say earlier
The tale of Ryuma is a man searching after the one known as King. No name no epithet just king. He finds out later that Ryuma himself is the King. Beautiful irony. Fast forward 20 years and 1000+ chapters, Zoro, known as the second Ryuma is chasing after the title of WSS, and coincidentally a man named King with possibly the strongest swordsmanship in Wano exists. In the arc of Strong CoA, samurai/swordsmanship, and Conquerors.

Yes that might very well be the case.

If I had to bet my cents Yamato is probably around YC3 level in base and over YC2 at full potential. Assuming we judge these YC tiers as functional. I do.

Ace presumably fought Yamato early before meeting Jinbe and that was base.

Yamato probably kept growing, and is probably quite consistently stronger than the same Ace who took on Jinbe right now.
Agreed. I'd say she could even beat Queen if her fruit is a powerful mythical one. Having her in the SH crew might be wonderful :blush:

Ugh, this dumb argument again

Did Zoro have buildup with Mr. 1? With Ohm? Sanji literally has buildup with Queen because of Germa, or are you guys going to ignore that along side this argument?

Keep talking in absolutes guys. Zoro "absolutely" can't show more than Asura, because we have to bound ourselves to fan logic. Zoro "absolutely" can't fight a YC now even though both him and Sanji are heading to the same place as Queen and King. Zoro "absolutely" can't heal even though that same place has 2 doctors, one of which has enhanced healing abilities.

Hes not going to use CoC against Orochi lmfao. Stop with that dumb shit. Orochi is fodder and can be handled by the Kozuki siblings. Momo's sword is LITERALLY named Snake Slayer.
Yes this whole Zoro learning coc to finish Orochi is so dumb. Orochi is so weak even injured scabbards cut off his head.

I say earlier
The tale of Ryuma is a man searching after the one known as King. No name no epithet just king. He finds out later that Ryuma himself is the King. Beautiful irony. Fast forward 20 years and 1000+ chapters, Zoro, known as the second Ryuma is chasing after the title of WSS, and coincidentally a man named King with possibly the strongest swordsmanship in Wano exists. In the arc of Strong CoA, samurai/swordsmanship, and Conquerors.
"Known as the second Ryuma" by who?

I mean narratively, what's the reason for these fights? Give me one reason besides "Zoro should fight a calamity."

And he can't use something beyond Asura at this point in time. He literally said it's the strongest. You expect him to come up with a stronger move in 20 minutes without any time to train a new ability? No that's just bad writing.

You think Momo and Hiyori, two people barely trained in swordsmanship are capable of it on their own? Hard doubt. Zoro using CoC on Orochi and giving Momo and Hiyori the strength and confidence to finish him is a good way of showing Zoro practicing this new ability as well as gives a satisfying ending for Momo and Hiyori.
Literally this chapter explains to you where they are going. That's like saying Jinbe vs WsW was narratively set up before 998 even though WsW wanted to kill Drake. That's like saying Franky was narrarively tied to Sasaki before Yamato left Sasak to him. That's like saying Kid and BM were narratively tied to fight each other even though he was gunning for Kaido's head literally all arc until 1010.

Best of all, that's like saying Robin and Brook were "narratively" set up to fight Black Maria before 1005. Funny enough, i called Robin/Brook fighting her because Sanji clearly wasn't and they were heading to the mansion, even though there was no "narrative" or compelling reason for them to fight UNTIL 1005.

So I say the same shit here. Robin and Brook heading to the mansion in Chapter 999, you could "guess" they were going to help Sanji or Jinbe. Zoro and Sanji are heading to the performance floor in 1012. You can GUESS theyll assist or take over the fights against King and Queen, because thise ARE the threats that exist there.

All I gotta say about this, I've had this argument multiple times before.

Status
Not open for further replies.