Where is Law?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
"One of the main features of the raid suit is the acceleration devices on the shoes which allows Sanji to fight at much quicker speeds than ever before."

No show me a panel of him using it in the fight with page One.
Are u reading fucking six pieces ?

Check the panel they posted in the VC ; where they showed his foot there is something behind it did u see it ? They are the boosters after that you can see the boosters working by giving momentum and both panels are shown in the VC and they said his speed rised try to read better sanji stan lmao

It has been implied that zoro is subconsciously using COC with his asura

It wouldn't be too much of a stretch to for him to consciously start using COC with his other strong attacks like Dragon blaze, 3 thousand worlds

And there are many other ways to give last minute powerups or some shit, oda isn't new to that
It's a large reach to just assume Zoro can master a power he isn't even aware of in the span of one night

Don't let all of this distract you from the fact that Sanji is definitively gonna have a legit 1 vs 1 fight soon, after so long.
Disrespecting Oven and Page One was not enough, we need his greatness manifesting itself soloing a YC.
:steef::stealthblack:
Black Leg kicking some 1billion+ ass, LET'S GOOO

I agree they are abnormal but that doesnt make Marco powers work miracles because if he could whitebeard would have been heal from gun wounds and a sword stab, even at marine Ford war marco allie's was getting hurt yet he did nothing to heal them , I'm just saying it don't seem like things will change here unless marco has a new kind of healing power if he does then that means he allow whitebeard to suffer during in old age and on marine ford,:sanmoji:
Again I've brought this up. Whitebeard was sick and dying. It's your own personal healing. Even if you are the strongest person in the world, if you can't recover on your own, his power is useless.

Plus, the power didn't exist before chapter 909. We got to stop using hindsight bias to "prove" that it can be effective on Zoro.

I entirely forsee a gag with Marco healing Zoro and he says to chill for a minute and Zoro immediate gets up to fight.

Recall the milk gags with Brook and Luffy

That's what I meant by the fight. The goal posts never moved. The comment was, "Sanji used the raid suits full ability against Page One." But he never used the boosters in conujunction with his kicks.
I have your first post here matey
"One of the main features of the raid suit is the acceleration devices on the shoes which allows Sanji to fight at much quicker speeds than ever before."

No show me a panel of him using it in the fight with page One.

Again I've brought this up. Whitebeard was sick and dying. It's your own personal healing. Even if you are the strongest person in the world, if you can't recover on your own, his power is useless.

Plus, the power didn't exist before chapter 909. We got to stop using hindsight bias to "prove" that it can be effective on Zoro.

I entirely forsee a gag with Marco healing Zoro and he says to chill for a minute and Zoro immediate gets up to fight.

marco healing zoro wont be 100% so him vs king is a matchup that makes king look bad imo
not sure I want to see that.

Sanji, Zoro, Izo, Kawamatsu and Neku heading to the Live Floor makes it seem like Marco is probably getting overwhelmed. If not then the Calamities are about to get slaughtered. If Marco does lose to King, Queen and Perospero, no shame in that. He's been holding off two Calamities for a while and he's making way for the new generation. Can't wait for the final match-ups against the Calamities to be set.

You make some good points

Damn u make some good points , but still a lot of things are shakey when it comes to things in one piece so I'll do some more research

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.