Where is Law?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Because it's not about King deciding his opponent, it's about Oda deciding it. And if the #2/3 strawhat are heading to the same place the #2/3 beast pirates are, then its safe to say it just might happen that way.
:hope: true
Post automatically merged:

Sanji fans: sAnJi VS kInG

zoro fans: zOrO VS kInG

oda: Marco vs king ?
sky : zoro vs smoothie

thought you left btw
wonder how long this account will last.
:bamathink:

Luffy knew how to use CoC, he knew how to impart his will on his enemies and did it against Don Qinjao, Doffy, and Katakuri. Then he learns to flow haki in Wano. What he's doing now is just an extension of those two things.
And zoro can literally use CoC to attack

All he needs is to do the same with other attacks

I don't know what makes you think that one is an asspull while the other is not.

Luffy has taken tremedous amounts of damage against kaido came back to the fight so many times, why is that an issue when it comes to Zoro who will also be healed by marco not perfectly but enough
yeah well see
the amount of damage luffy has taken
is not equal to what zoro took . He can still fight , same with kaido who has been damaged. zoro atm is not in any shape to.

marco healed that animal but clearly told it not to move
meaning even if he does heal zoro
zoro might aggravate or probably worsen his condition again. its more-so about king fighting a wounded opponent . losing would make king look even worse than he has but I guess thats not a major concern , just down to preferences .

Yh Big Mom will now take Tama to the Live Performance floor. Her dog is down, so she'll be on Big Mom's body. Usopp will stay behind with Nami, and fight P1 when he gets back up.

Big Mom will also probably respect Nami and like her for protecting Tama.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Well i just got 12 out 16 questions correct on my test because i am awesome so i am back now, you are all welcome for being able to bask in my presence btw.

Status
Not open for further replies.