Where is Law?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Luffy has taken tremedous amounts of damage against kaido came back to the fight so many times, why is that an issue when it comes to Zoro who will also be healed by marco not perfectly but enough
It is different, Yamato is on her way to help Luffy and he is not fighting Kaido with a scar on his body + the supernova protected him when he was out of gear 4 and I don't need to talk about the named attacks that Kaido took from the scabbards and the supernova. We can't say the same about Zoro and King of course this will make King look bad

zoro might aggravate or probably worsen his condition again. its more-so about king fighting a wounded opponent . losing would make king look even worse than he has but I guess thats not a major concern , just down to preferences .
I think Zoro will have gown a lot from the rooftop battle so he will be facing King as much stronger than when the fight with Kaido started. That should compensate it for his injuries so King won't look that bad, and the difficulty also plays a role if it's high or extreme diff it should be a great fight. Oda can show all of what King has to offer make him really shine

I think Zoro will have gown a lot from the rooftop battle so he will be facing King as much stronger than when the fight with Kaido started. That should compensate it for his injuries so King won't look that bad, and the difficulty also plays a role if it's high or extreme diff it should be a great fight. Oda can show all of what King has to offer make him really shine
if he can use it to hone his coc
then maybe. king would have to have coc too in that case.
tho sanji king visually aint so bad either.

If only he could get a good fight. Its why I hope it's Chopper (somehow) because that allows for an immensely physical fight that Usopp wouldn't be able to handle. If he recovers and if Chopper leaves the performance floor to help Nami/Usopp
I agree. Ussop vs P1 fight will be mainly gags at the expense of P1. Ussop should fight a sniper of his calibre. Unfortunately there's no one like that for the Beast pirates

I agree. Ussop vs P1 fight will be mainly gags at the expense of P1. Ussop should fight a sniper of his calibre. Unfortunately there's no one like that for the Beast pirates
Yeah, more than any other matchup, my biggest worry is Usopp and Chopper get shafted this arc. I'm confident Zoro, Sanji and Yamato will get their matches/big moments and the rest of the crew is golden, but I just hope these 2 play their big roles as well.

At least for now, I can't see Usopp separating from Nami, so he should be technically fighting Ulti as well. If P1 gets back up I'll at least be happy Usopp isn't screwed out of a match, but then that would leave Chopper.

Honestly 3 combinations I'm hoping for:

- Nami/Usopp vs Ulti
- Chopper vs Page 1

- Nami vs Ulti
- Usopp/Chopper vs P1

- Nami vs Ulti
- Usopp vs Page 1
- Chopper vs Drake (part of a theory where Queen controls Drake through a new virus, completing the F6 matchups, but totally not likely)

If these don't happen, Chopper or Usopp are definitely fucked out of a matchup, unless the rest of the Numbers aren't fodder, so I guess there is that.

Yeah, more than any other matchup, my biggest worry is Usopp and Chopper get shafted this arc. I'm confident Zoro, Sanji and Yamato will get their matches/big moments and the rest of the crew is golden, but I just hope these 2 play their big roles as well.

At least for now, I can't see Usopp separating from Nami, so he should be technically fighting Ulti as well. If P1 gets back up I'll at least be happy Usopp isn't screwed out of a match, but then that would leave Chopper.

Honestly 3 combinations I'm hoping for:

- Nami/Usopp vs Ulti
- Chopper vs Page 1

- Nami vs Ulti
- Usopp/Chopper vs P1

- Nami vs Ulti
- Usopp vs Page 1
- Chopper vs Drake (part of a theory where Queen controls Drake through a new virus, completing the F6 matchups, but totally not likely)

If these don't happen, Chopper or Usopp are definitely fucked out of a matchup, unless the rest of the Numbers aren't fodder, so I guess there is that.
it depends on the time to me.

Chopper gets to be in monster point for three minutes. And that was a decent amount of chapters ago. I can’t imagine him having much time left.

So far it seems Big Mom is going to boost Nami by lending her Zeus and Nami and Usopp will fight Ulti and Very hurt Page One. While Big Mom takes Tama and protects her.

And in the end of the fight Usopp will get a power up in armament haki.

Chopper may be getting saved for something later tho.

Franky without his shogun defeated a Number in a hit and the others were oneshotted too, they are not credible opponents anymore and there is no one to sacrifice to hype them.

Usopp and Chopper already have their matchups, P1 and Queen. P1 has already been weakened so there is no problem for Usopp and if Drake, halfdead Apoo, the pleasures on the live floor and a PU based on the Ice Oni won't be enough to help Chopper with Queen, Zoro might help Chopper.

Btw this would have been a good chapter to make Sanji oneshot a Number. Just to make his useless journey a bit less useless

Status
Not open for further replies.