Where is Law?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Franky without his shogun defeated a Number in a hit and the others were oneshotted too, they are not credible opponents anymore and there is no one to sacrifice to hype them.

Usopp and Chopper already have their matchups, P1 and Queen. P1 has already been weakened so there is no problem for Usopp and if Drake, halfdead Apoo, the pleasures on the live floor and a PU based on the Ice Oni won't be enough to help Chopper with Queen, Zoro might help Chopper.

Btw this would have been a good chapter to make Sanji oneshot a Number. Just to make his useless journey a bit less useless
Eh, I disagree. Queen is as much Chopper's opponent as Black Maria was to Sanji. There are just things that are bound to change.

Just my opinion, we'll find out soon

Franky without his shogun defeated a Number in a hit and the others were oneshotted too, they are not credible opponents anymore and there is no one to sacrifice to hype them.

Usopp and Chopper already have their matchups, P1 and Queen. P1 has already been weakened so there is no problem for Usopp and if Drake, halfdead Apoo, the pleasures on the live floor and a PU based on the Ice Oni won't be enough to help Chopper with Queen, Zoro might help Chopper.

Btw this would have been a good chapter to make Sanji oneshot a Number. Just to make his useless journey a bit less useless
Nah Oda wants to keep those other numbers up for fighting scabbards

And Choppers attack on queen isn’t a serious matchup. Apoo isn’t switching sides and with that drake can’t help chopper.

Because when beckman says stop, you stop right there and put your hands up like your life depends on it. :gokulaugh:

On a serious note, Shanks' crew is thought to be the strongest. But we never know unless we see them in action.
lmao still on that
so why didnt he tag kizaru after he shot at them smh
but yeah I think shanks crew is the strongest before BB's overtakes theirs.
Post automatically merged:

I think having the role of first mate puts him above even Marco because it’s a role not shared within any other top tier except for Rayleigh.

And to me it’s impossible to know if EOS Luffy will surpass Roger/WB because we have no way of knowing how strong they were
just based on typical shonen tropes
new surpasses the old
plus he will surpass roger's legend as well if thats any indication.

Oda wants to keep those other numbers up for fighting scabbards
At this point i don't know what he wants to do with them.
Kinemon and Kiku are in the castle to stop Kanjuro, Nekomamushi is trying to stop Perospero and Kawamatsu and Izo are with Sanji.
This leaves out just Denjiro, coincidentally the only one that has something to do with a beast pirate, Sasaki. He is going there at some point.

Perhaps Apoo vs the numbers? :suresure:

At this point i don't know what he wants to do with them.
Kinemon and Kiku are in the castle to stop Kanjuro, Nekomamushi is trying to stop Perospero and Kawamatsu and Izo are with Sanji.
This leaves out just Denjiro, coincidentally the only one that has something to do with a beast pirate, Sasaki. He is going there at some point.

Perhaps Apoo vs the numbers? :suresure:
The way I see it: Drake Kawamatsu and Izo are going to take Zoro Marco and Chopper somewhere to heal them.

Apoo will order the remaining numbers to chase after them so we’ll have those three vs 5 numbers.

lmao still on that
so why didnt he tag kizaru after he shot at them smh
but yeah I think shanks crew is the strongest before BB's overtakes theirs.
Post automatically merged:

just based on typical shonen tropes
new surpasses the old
plus he will surpass roger's legend as well if thats any indication.
That’s fair it’s just hard to judge if he does surpass Rogers strength just because Roger is like The Hashirama of one piece. We’ve never seen his full power.

And he’ll surpass Rogers legend by taking down the world government so that’s more of a notoriety thing and less of a power thing to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.