Where is Law?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro used his strongest move and couldn't even knock him down lol
Does that answer your question?
After he broke about 30 bones tanking hakai. Knocking down someone doesn't always mean you deal more damage up until this moment Zoro remains the one who has dealt Kaido most damage with his Ashura. Luffy will have to bust out some crazy stuff later on to match or surpass what Zoro did

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Pretty much this, I've said it before if King was named Queen or Jack, still would prefer sky fire fight.
Them being the counter parts of killing/saving Momo/scabbards is just a bonus.
The MOMENT King and Queen appeared I was like "ok. Kaku and Jabura 2.0".
"logically" I would always go for Sanji vs Queen. But it's not a matter of being "logical", it's a matter of having preferences, for me. :kayneshrug:

Just a fun little observation about this whole "Sanji vs King"debate.

The OVERWHELMING majority of the people that support Sanji vs King, do it purely because they think it will be an amazing fightt (myself included). There's no "Sanji is going to fight him BECAUSE King is the second strongest, right hand man, etc etc" aside from a little bit of trolling or 1, maybe 2, people thinking like that.
King is Calamity, and Sanji fighting him would look cool. That's really just it.

There are some who say these people only push Sanji vs King due to some "trolling" against Zoro. Even if it started like that, saying that it is still the case is simply just plain dishonest, if not just plain stupid. It becomes even more retarded, when a decent chunk of the "Zoro vs King" current supports get behind it purely for "trolling" not Sanji, but some people that support Sanji vs King like @Prince Kronos.

Most of the Sanji fandom currently is hyped about Sanji fighting either King or Queen, but a lot support the vs King one just because it looks cooler. Oda has given Sanji the Skywalk, it became "his thing" inside the crew, but he didn't have a single cool aerial battle yet. There's a panel in WCI when he LITERALLY SAYS that fighting in the air is his forte. Oh geez, I wonder why people are excited for the possibility of Sanji finally having a cool aerial battle. I wonder if there's any build up to this.

"bu-bu- he cant fight a commander".
Go read Ennies Lobby again. SH's fighting the CP9 was the biggest asspull Oda did in the ENTIRE story. And Water7/Ennies Lobby is still one of the best acclaimed sagas in One Piece (THE best one, for me).
Dude literally got a power ranger suit and people wonder HOW he can suddenly fight a commander.
"bu-bu-he said he was gonna beat page one".
I'm gonna explain this once. If you understand it, yay. If you dont, sucks to be you.
Sanji vs Page One served 2 purposes, and POSSIBLY a third one.
1- Giving Sanji his PU and showcasing some of its capabilities. Also showing that an enemy like a Flying 6 can't do shit against Sanji while he's using the RS. Page One managed to send him flying through a bunch of houses and it barely did anything.
2- Showcase how DURABLE Ancient Zoans are. Despite Page One getting kicked left and right, he's still a tank. Law specifically says it's due to his ancient zoan fruit. It also serves as hype to all the other ancient zoans in Kaido's crew.
The >>MAYBE<<< 3- It teases that Sanji still needs some kind of offensive PU to be able to put down durable enemies like Ancient Zoans (and maybe highly powerful CoA users). Unlikely he will simply develop his CoA further, but there are alternatives to this.

Btw, I have 0 problems with Zoro healing for a while and later maybe joining in taking down one of the 2 Yonkos. But he getting insta healed just to fight King immediately? That's just....bad. I know his fans can hype things and get all jiggly with power feats, so I get why most would think this would happen still. But it just feels cheesy AF. Kinda dumb complaining about retarded raids with no tension and then getting overjoyed with your fave greenhair doing these kinds of asspulls, no? :P
Post automatically merged:

Didn't people say this interview is old AF?
Was it recent?
People really have the audacity to say Sanji fans want King, to spite Zoro or his fans. When Zoro is literally the last thing on our minds. Nobody gives a fuck about Zoro. We want Sanji to beat King cause it'll be the coolest shit ever.

Imagine a fucking aerial battle in the sky, with them both using flames to set the Night Sky ablaze:steef::steef::steef:. Plus if King is based off Rodan, then he needs to defeated in a flame attack.

Just a fun little observation about this whole "Sanji vs King"debate.

The OVERWHELMING majority of the people that support Sanji vs King, do it purely because they think it will be an amazing fightt (myself included). There's no "Sanji is going to fight him BECAUSE King is the second strongest, right hand man, etc etc" aside from a little bit of trolling or 1, maybe 2, people thinking like that.
King is Calamity, and Sanji fighting him would look cool. That's really just it.

There are some who say these people only push Sanji vs King due to some "trolling" against Zoro. Even if it started like that, saying that it is still the case is simply just plain dishonest, if not just plain stupid. It becomes even more retarded, when a decent chunk of the "Zoro vs King" current supports get behind it purely for "trolling" not Sanji, but some people that support Sanji vs King like @Prince Kronos.

Most of the Sanji fandom currently is hyped about Sanji fighting either King or Queen, but a lot support the vs King one just because it looks cooler. Oda has given Sanji the Skywalk, it became "his thing" inside the crew, but he didn't have a single cool aerial battle yet. There's a panel in WCI when he LITERALLY SAYS that fighting in the air is his forte. Oh geez, I wonder why people are excited for the possibility of Sanji finally having a cool aerial battle. I wonder if there's any build up to this.

"bu-bu- he cant fight a commander".
Go read Ennies Lobby again. SH's fighting the CP9 was the biggest asspull Oda did in the ENTIRE story. And Water7/Ennies Lobby is still one of the best acclaimed sagas in One Piece (THE best one, for me).
Dude literally got a power ranger suit and people wonder HOW he can suddenly fight a commander.
"bu-bu-he said he was gonna beat page one".
I'm gonna explain this once. If you understand it, yay. If you dont, sucks to be you.
Sanji vs Page One served 2 purposes, and POSSIBLY a third one.
1- Giving Sanji his PU and showcasing some of its capabilities. Also showing that an enemy like a Flying 6 can't do shit against Sanji while he's using the RS. Page One managed to send him flying through a bunch of houses and it barely did anything.
2- Showcase how DURABLE Ancient Zoans are. Despite Page One getting kicked left and right, he's still a tank. Law specifically says it's due to his ancient zoan fruit. It also serves as hype to all the other ancient zoans in Kaido's crew.
The >>MAYBE<<< 3- It teases that Sanji still needs some kind of offensive PU to be able to put down durable enemies like Ancient Zoans (and maybe highly powerful CoA users). Unlikely he will simply develop his CoA further, but there are alternatives to this.

Btw, I have 0 problems with Zoro healing for a while and later maybe joining in taking down one of the 2 Yonkos. But he getting insta healed just to fight King immediately? That's just....bad. I know his fans can hype things and get all jiggly with power feats, so I get why most would think this would happen still. But it just feels cheesy AF. Kinda dumb complaining about retarded raids with no tension and then getting overjoyed with your fave greenhair doing these kinds of asspulls, no? :P

Didn't people say this interview is old AF?
Was it recent?
You didn't miss Doggo. What needs to be understood is that the people involved in Sanji vs Zoro (disgusting putting crewmates against one another) do it to either; as you said, to troll or are on the younger side. Most Sanji fans want this fight because it's what the character deserves and what I believe his fans deserve ( I also don't mind a cool looking fight :P ). It simply is the best option for Sanji, undoubtedly a epic and memorable fight that works on every level.

People really have the audacity to say Sanji fans want King, to spite Zoro or his fans. When Zoro is literally the last thing on our minds. Nobody gives a fuck about Zoro. We want Sanji to beat King cause it'll be the coolest shit ever.

Imagine a fucking aerial battle in the sky, with them both using flames to set the Night Sky ablaze:steef::steef::steef:. Plus if King is based off Rodan, then he needs to defeated in a flame attack.
Last thing on your mind ? You post 5+ zoro memes today :milaugh:

Sanji won't be fighting king. Period.
He will fuck the ugly face of queen though.
How will he fight Queen ? The dude got invisibility, speed, flight, mobility

Queen is a fat fuck....he wont even be able to sense and see Sanji. Let alone fight him.

Last thing on your mind ? You post 5+ zoro memes today :milaugh:
I'm talking about when it comes to Sanji vs King.

Because A. King is a swordsman and B. He is the right hand of Kaido and Zoro is the right hand of Luffy.
If someone is fat that does not mean he can't be agile plus CoO is still a thing.
1. King is as much of a swordsman as Cracker 2. King is listed as a confidant no different to Queen and Jack, no mention of right hand or any of that business (by the way right hand, vice captain and first mate are official titles not opinions).

Rodan is a popular Japanese Kaiju. He is a giant pteranodon monster

Power and abilities:
2019 series:
Bio-volcanic nature
Rodan emits fire from his wings to burn Mothra.

Rodan possesses an internal volcanic combustion system; causing him to radiate heat, the temperature of which can reach up to 1200°C.[1] As a result, Rodan's external body temperature is life-threateningly hot upon close contact, to the point that he was able to use it during his skirmish with Mothra to slowly burn the latter to near-death. When Rodan was stabbed by Mothra, a small amount of fire was seen erupting from the wound.

Cyclonic drift streams
Rodan's massive wings are powerful enough to create a devastating sonic thunderclap beneath his flight, powerful enough to instantly decimate buildings and throw vehicles, debris, and people straight to the air with tornado-like force.

Extreme heat resistance
Michael Dougherty claims that Rodan is able to swim in magma to travel if he needs to because the bio-volcanic combustion inside of Rodan can withstand the highest temperatures of magma.

Durability
Due to his armor and size, Rodan can completely shrug off bullets from rifles to missiles, and he's unfazed by close contact with volcanic lava. He can even survive baring the full force of Ghidorah's gravity beams (though he was still knocked down). Despite his high body temperature and affinity for heat, he even recovered seemingly on his own from falling inert into the ocean. Even an open wound from being impaled through the shoulder by Mothra's stinger was something Rodan seemed to be able to shrug off once he'd recovered.

Flight
Rodan has a skeletal structure similar to that of a Pteranodon and thus is capable of fast, long-distance flight. With the wingspan of over 871 ft, he has the capabilty of flying across oceans without tiring.

Sharp beak
Rodan has a razor-sharp beak that can be used as a formidable weapon and can be used to inflict cutting, impaling, or crushing damage.

Sharp talons
Rodan has razor-sharp talons which are sufficient to rend and cut most materials.

Speed and agility
Due to his immense wingspan, Rodan is fast enough to keep up with and outfly military fighter jets and the USS Argo, and intercept Mothra when she was in the middle of a dive. He is capable of acrobatic aerial maneuvers which made him a devastating foe who swiftly decimated and eradicated the aforementioned Raptor squad.

Strength and combat
Rodan mainly uses his beak and talons for combat and can use them to easily crush fighter jets. He even used his wings to knock off the Raptors he was attacking. Rodan is also strong enough to last a significant length of time grappling in the sky with Mothra and Ghidorah.

Volcano-agrikinesis
The novelization reveals that Rodan can make volcanoes erupt by simply flying over them.

1956 series:
Heat breath
in the first film, Rodan was seen emitting a gaslike breath to ignite and explode a tank lorry.

Atomic heat ray
It can be noted that in Godzilla: Domination!, Rodan also sports an "atomic heat ray" which in fact, resembles a fireball rather than an actual ray.

Durability
Rodan was one of the few monsters not affected by Godzilla's atomic breath. In Ghidorah, the Three-Headed Monster, Godzilla uses his breath against Rodan several times but Rodan seemed unaffected by it at all, only shaking his head in an annoyed manner. Rodan also shrugged off King Ghidorah's gravity beams in Ghidorah, the Three-Headed Monster and Invasion of Astro-Monster. He was struck several times on his wings but showed no pain or reaction.

Flight speed
Rodan's most noticeable trait is his flying speed, which has allowed him to effortlessly outmaneuver and outrun supersonic jets. Aside from his impressive speed and agility, Rodan possesses a variety of special abilities. He is capable of creating destructive shockwaves when flying, which he has used to demolish major cities such as Tokyo and Moscow. In addition, Rodan can cause powerful winds while on the ground by simply flapping his wings.

Life absorption
In the manga adaptation of the aforementioned film, Fire Rodan can absorb any nearby small animals such as birds, and fish, among others, into his body in order to restore his health and vitality.

Physical traits
He also uses his beak and talons effectively in battle (as shown in Godzilla vs. Mechagodzilla 2, where his beak was powerful enough to crush boulders), and his wings, despite their delicate appearance, are quite durable. Rodan can lift creatures several times his weight, for instance, Godzilla. Rodan also usually has spikes on his head and chest, which he may use in battle.

Radioactive mist
In the Gameboy Advance video game Godzilla: Domination!, Rodan can release a radioactive mist from specialized glands located in his torso area for two seconds, which, if it connects, can score up to three hits against the opponent.

Uranium heat beam
Fire Rodan fireing his Uranium Beam in Godzilla vs. Mechagodzilla 2

Rodan could emit a blast of wind from his mouth in his first appearance, but this ability has never been used again. In Godzilla vs. Mechagodzilla 2, Rodan, as Fire Rodan, develops the ability to emit a purple-colored radioactive heat beam from his mouth called the uranium heat beam, following exposure to Godzilla and radioactive waste on Adonoa Island. Similar to Godzilla's atomic breath in many ways, this uranium heat beam was relatively powerful, capable of creating large explosions upon contact.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Im thinking King is based off Rodan.

Status
Not open for further replies.