Who will Knock Out Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It was cool.
People were trashing the character saying he was chasing hookers at the time, then, out of nowhere, BAM! Soba Mask uses his invisibility to rescue Momo in the middle of, not one, BUT TWO freaking Calamities. The top ones, nevertheless. Blocks freaking King's kick and throws Momo to safety. Tanks an attack that even Luffy hyped saying it was dangerous.
Fuck yeah dude. That was hype as fuck.
Dont give a fuck about what some plebs say. :stealthblack:
:steef:

I like him since Sabaody. Just like his design, his tarot theme, his ability, etc. He was my third favorite SN, behind Drake (absolute favorite) and Kidd.
I like Killer as well, but I like Hawkins more. :kayneshrug:
Yeah I like all of 'em, even Apoo who is the snitch is a character I regard real high.
But Hawkins needs to shove those tarot cards up his ass, he's recidive. To the point of making fun of Killer.
He's going to wake up real bad...

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Yeah I like all of 'em, even Apoo who is the snitch is a character I regard real high.
But Hawkins needs to shove those tarot cards up his ass, he's recidive. To the point of making fun of Killer.
He's going to wake up real bad...
Nah.
Hawkins sending a "good luck have fun" and Killer responding with "fuck you" was funny as hell. I loved it. :P
A little bit of trashtalk before the fight doesn't hurt.

I guess Act 3 is near its end. Oda said that the war in Wano will overshadow what happened in Marineford. Maybe, when Onigashima lands in the capital, the real war starts, in which the Marines and WG will participate too. Because otherwise, that arc is going on for too long.

Nah.
Hawkins sending a "good luck have fun" and Killer responding with "fuck you" was funny as hell. I loved it. :P
A little bit of trashtalk before the fight doesn't hurt.
I like the trashtalk man, it came from both ways obviously.
But if you look into the trashtalk, Killer made actual points: Hawkins is playing Kaido's lapdog. On the other hand, Killer ain't pitiful at all. If there's someone who's pitiful he better look at the mirror.
Anyway this is part of Hawkins character so I don't hate him for this, the opposite: I like him cause he's sure strong and is giving Killer the chance to prove himself in a 1v1 and get his payback.

Status
Not open for further replies.