Who will Knock Out Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kidd using Punk Gibson again.

People still disputing that this is his main fighting style? I know people were holding out on him being some magneto dude.

It is what it is.
Kidd needs to get beaten like Luffy, then he will learn what he lacks.

1) No AdCoC
2) No AdCoA
3) FS/AdCoO

I dont know how he will fight against Big Mom.

Let them lol! Some weirdo luffy fans want alway to hype Luffy above Zoro like crazy and end up being disappointed. Oda has an account in WG #confirm !
"Base Luffy >>>>>>>>> All Out Zoro"" they said, here the proof my lord @mly90 :kata:

Always the same L takers :milaugh:
Lmao many on that list will tell you Kid is stronger than Zoro/equal to Luffy and Sanji is equal or same level as Zoro even though Zoro's feats shits on theirs. :kobeha:

Lol Luffy is coming back just like every other Arc.
Was Crocodile beaten without the MC when Luffy was defeated for the second time? Relax
Yamato is already going up to stall Kaido, the raid is still fine.
Of course hes coming back again, hes the MC, i mean the raid will fail but somehow luffy survive and planning on counter attack or something like that, not magically heal then going back up the roof...

But idk its oda if hes going to make asspull plot again, im not surprise

Zoro trusted Luffy word, which as you can see from today result arent definitive...
Sure, you got your opinion, let see and wait what Oda will draw over the capital, I am very exited but let see :milaugh:
Literally the same situation happened in Alabasta when Luffy was defeated for the second time, Luffy just got back up and defeated Crocodile later but we shall see.

I guess Kaido is salty that Zoro and company believe Luffy can win hence why they left it all to Luffy

Kaido is still obsessed with “breaking people’s wills” so he doesn’t like the fact that people have hope in Luffy. He would prefer to kill Luffy in front of everyone so that they all lose their will to fight
yea luffy being alive also poses as threat to Kaido.. he might regret this afterwards

What I understood is Oda changed one piece story. It is heading towards the direction of Luffy not wanting to become pirate king. Forgot that it is deviated from pirate manga to samurai manga.

This chapter pops so many questions in my head:
-With Luffy gets KO'ed, does this mean Act 3 is near the end?
-How long will Oda plan to keep Big Mom in this raid? Plot seems to be dragging a lot with her around
-Are Page One and Ulti already out or they're going to recover like Jack?
-Act 4 and the final fights are going to be on Flower Capital?
-Luffy seems to get knocked out to the sea, so who's going to help him?

Status
Not open for further replies.