Who will Knock Out Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes but I don't think it will be immediate imo, this is like when Croc or Lucci defeated Luffy and it took a considerable amount of time for him to fight again.

I think this is especially the case cause Luffy was KO'ed before anyone finished their fights. And it's very clear to me that this is the case cause Oda had Zoro removed the fight, recovering and heading to the performance floor to help fight and initiate the calamity fights for this reason.

All this was done to likely shift the battle to Wano (at least Luffy and Kaido). This is one thing I was confident on for like 9 months.
To wano? to the flower capital yep, but that will include Zoro vs Kaido. Watch and see.

" I should have cut your neck and "declared victory". Otherwise, everyone will continue to believe in your victory."

I dont get this line he lost but others still can believe in his victory
I guess Kaido is salty that Zoro and company believe Luffy can win hence why they left it all to Luffy

Kaido is still obsessed with “breaking people’s wills” so he doesn’t like the fact that people have hope in Luffy. He would prefer to kill Luffy in front of everyone so that they all lose their will to fight

Zoro already trusted Luffy to defeat Kaido.
Zoro's injuries seems to be far worse than LUFFY'S (although we don't know how he is rn) Zoro will come back probably have his fight against a Commander he just won't participate in the fight against Kaido anymore. It is simple, if he does I will be ready to take my L.
Zoro trusted Luffy word, which as you can see from today result arent definitive...
Sure, you got your opinion, let see and wait what Oda will draw over the capital, I am very exited but let see :milaugh:

S

stealthblack

So Nami’s attack didn’t do shit, Zeus dies (?) protecting her, Luffy “loses” to Kaido for artificially dramatic effect, AND there’s a break next week...yeah, unless Franky or Yamato end up doing some cool shit around all this, y’all likely aren’t gonna see much of me in this thread :hapnoel:
stay, sanji is about to shine finally. last man standing, SKK

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
I guess Kaido is salty that Zoro and company believe Luffy can win hence why they left it all to Luffy

Kaido is still obsessed with “breaking people’s wills” so he doesn’t like the fact that people have hope in Luffy. He would prefer to kill Luffy in front of everyone so that they all lose their will to fight
He'd prefer to do that yet he doesn't and just throws him off the roof instead.
Makes sense kaido...

Status
Not open for further replies.