Who will Knock Out Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
I mean:

- the flames were used on stopping a virus, not for healing.

- the flames are based on personal recovery, so unless Zoro is comparable to fodder (which he isnt), he should recover way faster than a normal person.

And yeah I am reading the narrative. Zoro/Sanji -> Performance floor. Performance floor = Marco, Chopper, King and Queen

It's not rocket science guys.
The flames couldn't heal a sprain of a sphinx properly
The flames are stamina dependant of which zoro has none

Yeah it's to take zoro to chopper whilst sanji and Marco take queen and king.

Can we all agree now that Luffy fans cant powerscale, like at all?
Of all the fandoms, their takes are the worst.
Their one and only logic revolves around Muh MC and Muh Captain.
I literally told them back in ch1010 that nothing has changed. They didnt listen to me... Will they listen in future? Of course not. :ihaha:
They should listen to us, shouldn’t they?:myman:

HA001

Doesn't change the fact that she's the Emperor's Daughter.

The setup is there. Last chapter Yamato said she needs to head to the roof. This chapter Luffy gets thrown off the roof. Kaido and Yamato will have Father Daughter time for a few minutes before Luffy comes back.
Luffy gonna drown. End up on the beach. Put on a kimono. O-luffy is born.

ANYBODY ELSE FIND IT WEIRD BIG MOM’S SOUL PIECES WANT TO FUCK EACH OTHER AND EAT EACH OTHER THIS CHAPTER?
Big Mom's homies lusting over each other is actually something we've seen before in the shape of King Baum and his lady tree.

As for Hera wanting to eat Zeus, that part is suspect lol. I'm thinking it's probably less to do with Hera's personality and more to do with the fact that she gains access to all of Big Mom's lightning when she eats Zeus?

The flames couldn't heal a sprain of a sphinx properly
The flames are stamina dependant of which zoro has none

Yeah it's to take zoro to chopper whilst sanji and Marco take queen and king.
Again lol, the healing is dependent on the thing healed and its personal recovery. Is Zoro equal to a Sphinx?

I'm not sure why you aren't getting this. This is just one avenue Oda can take with Zoro healing. You also act like we know everything about Marco and his powers

It's working guys. Oda is finally listen to us. Still he already jumped the cliff. So Luffy all garbage speech was pointless. If Luffy with all adv haki and plot armor can't defeat Kaido... Nothing else makes sense like always.

Adv armament, can't hurt Kaido. Adv conqueror, can't beat Kaido. Luffy is a fight genius, don't even know that Kaido can't be beat in 1 v 1.

So far Zoro is the strongest alliance member, the only who made a scar on Kaido.

HA001

Again lol, the healing is dependent on the thing healed and its personal recovery. Is Zoro equal to a Sphinx?

I'm not sure why you aren't getting this. This is just one avenue Oda can take with Zoro healing. You also act like we know everything about Marco and his powers
? I'm telling you manga facts about his power.

Was wb weak willed ? Why didn't Marco just spam his flames to auto heal him ?

Status
Not open for further replies.