Who will Knock Out Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What’s all this sudden faith in Kid?

like Punk Ginson is the attack that didn’t even knock out Apoo right? Surely you don’t believe that Big mom is even phased by this?

Like Luffy was already stronger than kid and then he got another power up and his is still barely holding on but for some reason Kid has all this faith to fuck up Big mom somehow?
Maybe we want Kid to do good because series sucks when the MC outpaces everybody

She could have created so many more Homies before or during WCI arc to deal with the SH and their allies such as Hera or a tornado homie or an air homie, etc...
Even this mother side should have been explored earlier, she is called Big Mom, makes sense to have a side like that but far too late in the middle of a war just makes no sense after all this time.

Oda just used her as a plot device, a cheat code to clear the way for weaklings

I guess Kaido is salty that Zoro and company believe Luffy can win hence why they left it all to Luffy

Kaido is still obsessed with “breaking people’s wills” so he doesn’t like the fact that people have hope in Luffy. He would prefer to kill Luffy in front of everyone so that they all lose their will to fight
Now that make sense but I honestly dont believe Luffy lost here its against the concept of One Piece

What’s all this sudden faith in Kid?

like Punk Ginson is the attack that didn’t even knock out Apoo right? Surely you don’t believe that Big mom is even phased by this?

Like Luffy was already stronger than kid and then he got another power up and his is still barely holding on but for some reason Kid has all this faith to fuck up Big mom somehow?

he didn’t use haki on apoo and Its possible he didn’t use it on big mom now but we don’t know yet.

Kidd also hasn’t gone all out yet. You don’t judge a characters strength when they haven’t gone all out yet.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Okay, but what does that actually have to do with Zoro lol?

It's a fan notion to expect Oda to make Zoro the new "sword god". Do I expect more centralized Wano plot with Zoro, Ryuuma and the Shimotsuki? Yes.

Do I expect that to be some parallel, mirroring made up feat that involves Zoro killing Kaido over the capital? No, because it's not any way implied to happen outside of a fan wish that it does or that it needs to.

And why speak in absolutes about King and Queen when we have zero idea how fast Zoro will recover or even by whom he will be recovered by? I won't say that very clearly those 2 are being stalled for Zoro and Sanji....but it's pretty obvious what is happening there.

Seriously guys, I'm worried for the inevitable meltdown when shit just doesn't go exactly the way people want it to. It's already not. Why are you not taking Zoro's words seriously about believing Luffy over some old notion that Zoro still has beef with the Yonko?

Again, they are heading to the performance floor guys. That's where Zoro and Sanji's relevancy lies.
The only one whose gonna have a meltdown is you.

Zoro is broken right now yet you believe king sanji and queen are gonna wait for him so they can all have their fights at the same time.

Status
Not open for further replies.