Who will Knock Out Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yeaah baby zeus will back to nami.
But will BM let he be? Its part of her life after all.
Hmm i dont see luffy lost some how, but if luffy did win the world will become chaos.
Now what will happen to kaido, will ZKK really really will happened? :steef:

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
The way Luffy's been getting constantly negged is worrying, makes one think more about Oden's words."the powerhouses who would bring Kaido down are going to muscle their way into the New World" and we know Wano's ending won't be expected. Oden's statement generally refers to the Worst Generation, but who else beside the eleven super rookies muscled his way into the New World during the timeskip?

Could the man Toki was waiting for be Barba Negra not Luffy? :steef:
I think Barba Negra will be in the spotlight after Wano is concluded and we get news from the outside world.
He already declared it his age back in Marineford and Wano is the super rookies making names for themselves.
I think Toki spoke of Sword God Zorojuro. ZKK is unexpected since Oda said he doesnt like to do it. :catblush:

Why is everyone bitching here again?

To me that looks like a great chapter.

Anyone believing that the raid will go through like this (completely smooth sailing up until now), didn't get the memo.
It's about big meme and Oda being shit at panel prioritizing, he wasted two chapters so Big Mom can one shot two F6, at the expense of Kaido off screening Luffy.

What a trade off :suresure:

I sort of agree with you. Right now I believe we will get Yamato vs Kaido for a bit. I think Kidd and others (Law, Killer, Hawkins, ect)will put up a decent fight, Kidd will get stronger, but ultimately be “defeated”. Then Big Mom will meet up with Kaido and we get the Rocks flashback. After that Kidd and Luffy fight Kaido and Big Mom for the final round. That’s the simple version of what I think will happen.
That's also a good possibility, the old fashioned 2v2 CoC :yearight:

he wasted two chapters so Big Mom can one shot two F6,
And Sanji picking up Law and Zoro
And Sanji bandaging and carrying a Zoro
And Scabbards splitting up and going to clear destinations
And Big Mom interacting with Tama
And Nami standing up against Ulti
And Killer matching up with Hawkins
And Big Mom creating a new homie
And Kid attacking Big Mom
etc
etc
etc
I could go on but not being a speedreader really helps :cheers:

Is there a chance that the end will be at capital city? Maybe oda just luring the time.
With luffy defeated, he will saved again some how by someone then he recovered n back again to the top of onigashima. Maube duo with zoro later?

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
And Sanji picking up Law and Zoro
And Sanji bandaging and carrying a Zoro
And Scabbards splitting up and going to clear destinations
And Big Mom interacting with Tama
And Nami standing up against Ulti
And Killer matching up with Hawkins
And Big Mom creating a new homie
And Kid attacking Big Mom
etc
etc