Who will Knock Out Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You are wrong. The black maria treatment just implies amazing payoff. Thinking we want to settle for less because of it is dumb af. Zoro ain't fighting king at this point, marco sure as hell isnt getting a proper prolonged 1v1. Sanji is the way.:kayneshrug: not just for sanji, but for king also. King needs hype, he needs a hype tool to dunk on a little. Marco ain't it, zoro isn't up to it, he is near dead already, king can give sanji a proper beating before sanji beats him and actually get to showcase himself in that fight.

Zoro fans however should be more than content with queen at this point. A yc2 in a near dead state is crazy. Its phenomenal even. Zoro is more hurt now than luffy was after katakuri. Queen in this state is super generous.
Have you joined my bet thread?

You are wrong. The black maria treatment just implies amazing payoff. Thinking we want to settle for less because of it is dumb af. Zoro ain't fighting king at this point, marco sure as hell isnt getting a proper prolonged 1v1. Sanji is the way.:kayneshrug: not just for sanji, but for king also. King needs hype, he needs a hype tool to dunk on a little. Marco ain't it, zoro isn't up to it, he is near dead already, king can give sanji a proper beating before sanji beats him and actually get to showcase himself in that fight.

Zoro fans however should be more than content with queen at this point. A yc2 in a near dead state is crazy. Its phenomenal even. Zoro is more hurt now than luffy was after katakuri. Queen in this state is super generous.
what if Sanji fights Queen

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
Katakuri impaled himself with a trident then went on and fought to a near stalemate with Snake man FS Luffy.....I'm pretty sure the toughest creature in the world wont be stumbling after a basic battle wound that all in all was shaken off a few panels after by Kaido literally laughing and lunging at Luffy then in this chapter proceeding to get the better of a AdvCoC Luffy. Impressive feat, but if you want to shit on others then your miracle child will get downplayed.
Kaido was exhausted after this attack

Oda, you did it. :finally::finally::finally::finally::finally:

Saved the face of all Top Tiers, thank you! That little shit brat got dropped back to reality. That's what you get if you try to 1v1 the World's Strongest Creature bozo!
:gokulaugh:
Post automatically merged:

One Piece was about Kaido becoming the Pirate King and now the true story begins.
We're going to follow the Beast Pirates journey, I'm stanning the siblings.
I'm ready man, let's go! :optimistic:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.