Who will Knock Out Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sanjiskye

Why are you serious about the cover art requested by fans?

I don't come into this board very often. But many people are serious about fighting. Even the pictures that were requested.

S

stealthblack

-Based on the pics and the conversation, Luffy fought with Haoushoku and Kaidou too looking like he enjoyed this. But it seems like Luffy run out of haki or something in a place without foothold and falls

So luffy is still the only person in OP that runs out of haki, while everyone else has unlimited haki. Ok, oda.

BTW to the people asking if Luffy is the only one that runs out of haki? No, Zoro too. That's why he used Ashura with Enma giving it all he has, he also said that.
That's false. Zoro saying he put his all into that Sakura doesn't mean he run out of haki. We've seen how Zoro is supposed to look when losing Haki ( first Enma usage). You are making an unsubstantiated jump

All these ***** Luffy be facing wonderinf what the fuck wrong wit luffyThey like what is this weirdo losing Haki? Wtf is that :kaidowhat::sanjimeh:
Even Katakuri's Haki runs out. Luffy waited to let him recharge.
Post automatically merged:

Donkey and AMBULANJI competing for most pathetic Onigashima character other candidates are Momo and Orochi :saden:
Luffy: has several.epic fights

Worstgen: Lol Donkey.

That's false. Zoro saying he put his all into that Sakura doesn't mean he run out of haki. We've seen how Zoro is supposed to look when losing Haki ( first Enma usage). You are making an unsubstantiated jump
In the panel when he says that what he is going to do next is his limit, he also says that if he kept fighting calm he was just 'wasting it'. He didn't say in that panel what was he wasting but I think it was pretty clear he meant his haki. I also remember the spoiler provider from 5ch that week saying that he understood it like that from the Q&A

What a predictable and lame chapter, and worse of it is people accepting it.
Luffy offscreened or luffy infinite life hack idk what's worse
Nami battles waaaw, remind me last time she was drawn taking a hit? Likewise idk what's worse, oda's feminist battles or oda overprotecting nami

When will we get good WSJ manga with smart battles and balanced powers and realistic effect like HxH and to some extent JJK

In the panel when he says that what he is going to do next is his limit, he also says that if he kept fighting calm he was just 'wasting it'. He didn't say in that panel what was he wasting but I think it was pretty clear he meant his haki. I also remember the spoiler provider from 5ch that week saying that he understood it like that from the Q&A
With him fighting calm I understood it as without using big movements that required too much haki.

We already saw him that when he used the attack that cut one of Onigashima's horns, he was exhausted meaning he used too much haki.

Why didn't I just edit the message? Anyways.

The official chapter referenced to their Stamina. He was already significantly damaged hence he decided to use his best attack.
Also the manga has already shown us how Zoro should look if he run out of haki. That wasnt shown after Asura.
So like I said, it is unsubstantiated and quite false

Status
Not open for further replies.