Who will Knock Out Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Very few people actually appreciate Linlin as a character or who she is. Just what she can do to their trolling here or for their power level headcanons. Chrono is only Pro Liniln because he wants Linlin to smash Kid in hopes that she then goes onto smash queen so Sanji can fight King.

This is all subtlety woven wank. Just like whenever Admiral fans wank MF WB, they're not really wanking him. They're wanking Admirals for not looking like shit against him.
I think you got this wrong. Sanji is fighting King regardless of Queen fighting Big Mom. However if Big Mom were to fight Queen, it's more hype for King.

Rosella.Fiamingo

Peerless In History
@Rosella.Fiamingo how you feeling about linlin ridiculous treatment by oda ?

She doest make sense anymore just like this whole raid and arc
I think this chapter is pretty coherent to her character. If you come to her, you're not allowed to leave or abandon her.
She has abandonment issues. The only difference is that she has extreme power to vent her issues.

What I don't like or appreciate is this Zeus's "incompetence" fiasco If one of your main powers is as incompetent as Prometheus and Napoleon are all of a sudden making him out to be, then how is Linlin unbeaten and unmoved after more than 2 decades on the top of the pirate world?

Honestly, it's just an excuse to give Nami a new powerup. It's a bit "justified" but seems odd that they've only come to this conclusion after 6 decades of being with Zeus. Heck, Zeus was there day with with Prometheus. Napoleon is like 22 years old only.

Because he's scared of Zoro vs King. No joke, he will come up with any explanation to prevent a Sanji and Queen encounter and matchup. He was hyping up "O-Lin" for weeks because it fit his agenda that she's supposed to have some imaginary rematch with Queen over Red Bean Soup, that somehow that gag is supposed to play put the exact same way.

This chapter is an entire knock on that idea, once again (Because BM is batshit and clearly not an ally), and he still wants to believe it, all the power to him I say lol.

Let's see if he can at least make her bleed or crack her bones. Then we'll talk.
Last week it was, “He isn’t going to fight Big Mom”

Now it’s, “Let’s see him make Big Mom bleed”

Next when he injure Big Mom it will be, “He’s not beating Big Mom.”

Then when Kidd and co end up winning it will be, “Big Mom is the weakest Yonko and he had help”

You move the goal post every week my guy. You first said Kidd wasn’t even going to fight Big Mom to begin with lol. You said Kidd would see Big Mom is an ally because of Tama and then he’d leave to go fight Apoo. You are a fraud just admit it lol.

Rosella.Fiamingo

Peerless In History
I think you got this wrong. Sanji is fighting King regardless of Queen fighting Big Mom. However if Big Mom were to fight Queen, it's more hype for King.
Queen is getting choke slammed and this time with advance haki attacks. Queen is going to above King in regards to strenght, durability and endurance. He literally has the best Dinosaur fruit without a question. King is strong in another way. I think they're around the same level just strong in different ways. Just like how Zoro is strong in a different way than Sanji even though they're nigh equals.

(Screech at me all you want Z boys, you know it's true.) :shocking:

Because he's scared of Zoro vs King. No joke, he will come up with any explanation to prevent a Sanji and Queen encounter and matchup. He was hyping up "O-Lin" for weeks because it fit his agenda that she's supposed to have some imaginary rematch with Queen over Red Bean Soup, that somehow that gag is supposed to play put the exact same way.

This chapter is an entire knock on that idea, once again (Because BM is batshit and clearly not an ally), and he still wants to believe it, all the power to him I say lol.
1 trillion Queen in Onigashma. And Sanji won't touch him. 1 trillion Zoro's in Onigashma, and King won't touch him.

I ain't scared of shit.

Lmao now I remember

In the cover, Sanji (with a knife in his left hand) is about to fight with a shark that looks like Zoro (it holds 3 swords and wears a haramaki) while Zoro is sleeping in the sofa. The shark is in the Thousand Sunny's tank.
@Cinera Do you think that after portraying Zoro as tiger in earlier colorspread, now Oda's shifting Zoro's animal back to shark again. As if he saves the tiger theme for someone else that will look like a tiger?

Prometheus and Napoleon talk about how Zeus let Big Mom fall to her death and how his stupidity slow them down again and again.
Lmao. Way to shift all the blame of Big Meme failures again and again to Zeus alone.

Queen is getting choke slammed and this time with advance haki attacks. Queen is going to above King in regards to strenght, durability and endurance. He literally has the best Dinosaur fruit without a question. King is strong in another way. I think they're around the same level just strong in different ways. Just like how Zoro is strong in a different way than Sanji even though they're nigh equals.

(Screech at me all you want Z boys, you know it's true.) :shocking:
Queen gone go hybrid and rock Meme's world. You were warned.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
@Cinera Do you think that after portraying Zoro as tiger in earlier colorspread, now Oda's shifting Zoro's animal back to shark again. As if he saves the tiger theme for someone else that will look like a tiger?
Yeah, I think Oda is going to depict Yamato as the Tiger. I expect him to grant her the White Tiger fruit.

Status
Not open for further replies.