Who will Knock Out Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Blocking for a split second and getting wrecked vs. Clashing and matching a yonko for 30 mins. hmm... seems pretty intellectually dishonest of you.
I'm pretty sure Kaido could clash and slow down a Hakai much longer than a split second, and certainly wouldn't be crippled afterwards.

Luffy didn't get ko'd from raime hakke so your post is horseshit, as usual.:cheers:
permascar light scratch that didn't drop him to his knees and caused Zoro to feel depressed, vs Luffy buckling Kaido over coughing blood, cringey shit man.
People put way too much importance in knocking Kaido down. A severely injured Zorro with 20 to 30 broken bones beat Kaido in a 1v1 clash and permanently scarred him. A feat only one other person, Oden, have achieved who is the strong samurai Kaido is wishing to fight and be killed by.

kaido: huff, I knew this would happen... you get your hand on a new weapon... and get carried away...!!
kaido: humans don't give up hope...or rather, they can't. that's the problem..!! huff
kaido: it has been a while since I got excited...I messed up...I should have taken your head and declared my victory. huff

kaido: otherwise, people will continue believing in your victory, won't they?

So basically Kaido is implying Luffy believed in his own hype cos he got a new CoC upgrade.
Kaido got excited for a hot min but that got squashed seeing how Luffy is not up to his level yet.

Is Oda tryna mess up his own Manga on purpose??? So Kaido knew he could kill Luffy anytime but still refuses to do it right there. Why even mention that at all???
Kaido Is Disgustingly stronger than Luffy, and oda doesn't know how to take him down....A nerf of some sort is coming but I dont know who.....Big Mom is the most reasonable person to nerf Kaido but also Yamato and CP0 are characters Oda can make as strong as he wants technically.

Anyways, haters can have fun....today haters having a field day after 3-4 weeks of nightmare they had to suffer....they are venting now.......:jordanmf:

anyways whatever it is, Luffy took L and it is fact.....:josad::holdthisl: to my boy Luffy....
even haters had very high expectations of Luffy and Luffy took L obviously backlash will be very high afterall people throw stones only towards the tree with full of fruits.....:kayneshrug::myman:.....they are trolling out of their "twisted love" for Luffy....:steef:.....

signing off for today.......:queenmeme:.........

troll to your heart content....:king:

Wtf are you talking about luffy didn't do shit

Zoro did something the same level as oden with a permanent scar dumbass

Luffy was the one doing scabbard level attacks
Both were said to be shallow

Knocking kaido means fuck all if you doing next to no damage.

🤡

A second more than luffy could do who would be dead instantly

No that bagua didn't connect it just grazed him
If it connected he'd be out again

Luffys been knocking kaido down since 923 still yet to do any significant damage. Let alone come close to a perma scar like zoro and Oden.
Whatever keeps you happy my friend Lol

Honestly I’m not interested in who appears stronger between them, but I gave my 2 cents about what I saw and believe, you’re free to stick with ur belief at the end of the day. Because we will go back and forth forever with SAME points using same comments over and over... and it becomes a cycle

a cycle of hatered, so what are you gonna do about this hatered... Narutooooooo!

Lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.