Who will Knock Out Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
*Zoro is in front of death doorstep*
Kaido : Why are you still alive? There is no shame in death
Zoro : you should be grateful, i will grant your wish.. Kaido!
Kaido : i see... are you ready to die Roronoa? there is nothing you can do, your body is almost dead
Zoro : have you ever heard of a wild beast that you were sure it wouldnt bite you? .... i didnt
*Black lightning emanate from Enma"
Kaido : i am the king of beasts you fool !
Zoro : ITTORYU OUGI PURGATORY DAISHINKAN ( 1 sword style secret tecnique: purgatory great dragon of terror)
* Kaido an instant before the attack connects think to himself : "i was wrong , a samurai like you still..-" * the sentence gets cut off as zoro's attack connect.
*kaido's head gets cut off along with the entire island of onigashima in a crazy double page spread*
Bro that's spoiler

There is no cope zoros slash goes across to the other side
Idgaf if it wasn't on there for one panel when it was there on every other

Lmfao he had multiple swings at zoro that he dealt with easily.
Keep crying cause luffy got bodied and lost doing nothing.
"every other" Zoro's scar hasn't been on a single panel since the blood dried.
Attributing Oden's scar as Zoro's scar, when the bit outside of the overlap is never there, isn't a good sign that Oda gives a shit about Zoro's scar.

*Zoro is in front of death doorstep*
Kaido : Why are you still alive? There is no shame in death
Zoro : you should be grateful, i will grant your wish.. Kaido!
Kaido : i see... are you ready to die Roronoa? there is nothing you can do, your body is almost dead
Zoro : have you ever heard of a wild beast that you were sure it wouldnt bite you? .... i didnt
*Black lightning emanate from Enma"
Kaido : i am the king of beasts you fool !
Zoro : ITTORYU OUGI PURGATORY DAISHINKAN ( 1 sword style secret tecnique: purgatory great dragon of terror)
* Kaido an instant before the attack connects think to himself : "i was wrong , a samurai like you still..-" * the sentence gets cut off as zoro's attack connect.
*kaido's head gets cut off along with the entire island of onigashima in a crazy double page spread*
Early Spoliers
:cheers:

N

Noctis

Why does it matter if it says that? Im is still going to be Luffy’s final and toughest opponent.
Still think it's going to be BB... Not a fan of imu wank since he's a character that was introduced after 900 chapters where the Blackbeard plot has been going for years.

It's weird for the main antagonist to be introduced this late into the story.

Still think it's going to be BB... Not a fan of imu wank since he's a character that was introduced after 900 chapters where the blackbeard plot has been going got years.
WB said BB wasn't the man Roger was waiting for.
He also said that after the PK claims One Piece he will lay his gauntlet down in front of the WG.
The order has been laid out since pre time skip, explicitly that BB can't be the final opponent, because the WG is.
This hidden enemy was introduced when we heard about the Gorosei, about Dragon, the Tenryubuto, Joyboy, the void century, the Immortality surgery etc. we just didn't have all the pieces.

Zoro explicitly says Luffy will beat Kaido.
Zoro extremists: Zoro will kill Kaido.
This ain't sword piece, and your posts ain't it bro.
Zoro believes in Luffy and still went to fight Kaido the first time (Unless you want to tell me that Zoro doesn't believe in Luffy). And Zoro, because he can't even move, has nothing to do except for hope that Luffy can win. But Luffy alone can't do it, he has lost already ffs.

Zoro literally says that he came to this island to slice Kaido to shreds. And that's what he going to try to do after he heals.

This was never supposed to be a 1v1 fight, Kaido's the pinaccle of strenght in terms of 1v1 and Luffy isn't ready for that yet.

The final fight will be a 2v1 : Zoro & Luffy v Kaido, you'll see.

Mate those fraudsStill fucked up fuji :gokulaugh:
You mean a single bandage is "fucked up"? Stop cracking jokes. The main strength of each commander is unknown and Sabo was at worst YC1 level.
Akainu was told to shut up and that his face meant nothing to the Gorosei, it is explicit that the admirals and the marines as an extension are the lapdogs of the world government.
The same Gorosei that bow to Imu as undisputed king of the world.
The same Imu that knows about Joyboy and the Strawhat.
But sure bro, Akainu is > the world government.
I never said Akainu is more important than the WG, stop miss-understanding what i said on purpose. The very same Akainu gave the Gorosei an order and told them that he isn't up for their shit. Imu is far more important than anyone plot-wise, still doesn't make him a superior combatant by default.
So you don’t think Im is the final villain? Share your thoughts on what you think Oda’s intention with Im is please, I’m curious.
The Final villain is IM, but he won't be a normal 1v1. He will be like Madara, a group fight of several individuals against one god-like individual while Akainu vs Luffy will be straight 1v1.

N

Noctis

WB said BB wasn't the man Roger was waiting for.
He also said that after the PK claims One Piece he will lay his gauntlet down in front of the WG.
The order has been laid out since pre time skip, explicitly that BB can't be the final opponent, because the WG is.
This hidden enemy was introduced when we heard about the Gorosei, about Dragon, the Tenryubuto, Joyboy, the void century, the Immortality surgery etc. we just didn't have all the pieces.
The man Roger waiting for was Luffy and Blackbeard vs Luffy taking place after WG has been taken down will turn out to be a legendary fight. Plus pirate series final fight being between pirates is the best thing.

It's already obvious Oda has big plans with BB and we are gonna see them.

Imagine if Blackbeard and Luffy worked together to take down WG and then fight lol

S

Shelby

Still think it's going to be BB... Not a fan of imu wank since he's a character that was introduced after 900 chapters where the blackbeard plot has been going got years.
But Whitebeard said the final war will take place after One Piece is discovered.
The Final villain is IM, but he won't be a normal 1v1. He will be like Madara, a group fight of several individuals against one god-like individual while Akainu vs Luffy will be straight 1v1.
I'm confused, if we both agree that Imu is going to be a god-like individual then why were you asking about that Admiral panel then?

Status
Not open for further replies.