Who will Knock Out Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
One of them will most likely lose to Sanji lmao no one will team up against them imagine Fujitora who needed Greenbull to extreme diff Sabo and his 3 subordinates beating 9 advanced armament users including two sulong dukes without going all out (Kaido was in base) then beating current Luffy without even showing awakening :milaugh: and I don't need to talk about Yamato
:gokulaugh::pepedoffy:And Look at these clowns still thinking Admirals will be special in a story about becoming Pirate King, where’s their saga :pagemoji:
Admirals were introduced before Emperors, emperors were portrayed as LEGENDARY from Whitebeard to Kaido. All the OG Larines are the same with different logia bilities, each Yonko made in special way with unique attributes, the downplay is real

That's where you are faulty.

Of course you probably are disingenous about that.
Naw, im fine Admirals>Mihawk as stand, Admirals faced Whitebeard pretty good and he's>Mihawk
Being the Pirate King is harder because you have to gather all the poneglifs, travel the whole world, and some more complicated stuff.You don't have to do all of that in order to become the WSS.
Excuses, What do you AIM FOR BOY,
Talking to luffy himself not his crew and the reason why its more difficult is because the PK has to surpass the admirlas&yonkos who stand in his way.

And Look at these clowns still thinking Admirals will be special in a story about becoming Pirate King, where’s their saga :pagemoji:
Shanks is getting a saga, that mean Shanks>Mihawk
mirals were introduced before Emperors, emperors were portrayed as LEGENDARY from Whitebeard to Kaido. All the OG Larines are the same with different logia bilities, each Yonko made in special way with unique attributes, the downplay is real
Faxs, mihawk was introduced before both, I agree Yonkos>Admirals>Mihawk
Mihawk never said PK lvl is above him, he said its harder to reach Pk than it is to surpass him, and in that very chapter Mihawk said his power is the ultimate power meaning he views himself that no one is above him even PK
He never said that, and Oda put WB stronger then mihawk anyways

Mihawk never said PK lvl is above him, he said its harder to reach Pk than it is to surpass him, and in that very chapter Mihawk said his power is the ultimate power meaning he views himself that no one is above him even PK
WB is canonically (if that's a word lol) stronger than Mihawk. He's the world's strongest man and not just the world's strongest swordsman.

Talking to luffy himself not his crew and the reason why its more difficult is because the PK has to surpass the admirlas&yonkos who stand in his way.[/QUOTE]

Zoro has to surpass every swordsman (shanks, mihawk, fujitora) so he will be up there with the admirals and yonkos.

I always believed that the raid would have been won by the alliance,but honestly now i am starting to believe that the raid will fail. If we think about it,the Alliance accomplished almost nothing so far,they did beat the virus,ok,they got some members by their side but its stated that they are still in the minority anyway. Jack is still on his feet,King and Queen too. Kaido and Big Mom are more in advantage than ever... i am starting to think the raid can fail,i am slowly changing my mind.

Talking to luffy himself not his crew and the reason why its more difficult is because the PK has to surpass the admirlas&yonkos who stand in his way.
Zoro has to surpass every swordsman (shanks, mihawk, fujitora) so he will be up there with the admirals and yonkos.[/QUOTE]
It don't matter Oda already said MF Wb is stronger then Mihawk
and Primebeard is stronger then MF WB, who equal to roger the same roger that said Bring garp or sengoku

So while zoro is on regular top tier level, Kid,Koby,Luffy will be on sum else

Status
Not open for further replies.