Rate The Chapter!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He is one of the most knowledgable OP Youtubers out there. It's simply that the series went to a direction he didn't imagine for himself. He has both good critique points and nitpicky far-fetched ones. The question is whether the good points are sufficent enough to consider OP subpar.
I desagree absurdly. I Saw lots of his content and he is the most hipocrit ever, Full of BS, and reactions with 0 interest in the history. And yeah, his arguments are hot GARBAGE.

I destroyed his arguments of him saying that WB character was murdered for not saving oden , the Guy is a complet moron with an ego that thinks that can writtes story better than lots of mangakas, and can even put decent arguments.

He is 100% TRASH.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Could it be, the voice Momo is hearing and screaming through His head… could it be luffys?

Kaido mentioned how Luffy is staring at him, even unconscious, implying there is some kind of will still ongoing and urging to still fight. Now near death, deep in sea, it could be even strong, so strong it is even hearable by Momo? Like a deep CoC awakening or something.

So Luffy really ran out of gas, it's tiring the same shit over and over again. It would be better if he had lost because Kaido simply started to use more of his power and he defeat him legit.
Btw, it's funny how Kaido was looking down and the next panel was Luffy drowing in the sea, it seemed like Kaido was looking at him but the fun thing is that he was looking at the ground lmao. Maybe he has X ray vision? kekw
Hope the flashback with Rocks comes soon to see what Kaido knows about this.

Again with the CIS of the villains, Queen enjoying and not taking seriously at all the fight instead of finishing the enemy...
Btw, his attack name was a "food" one... xd
Perospero supposedly was interested in finishing Marco and now he is targeting fodders... wtf. Kid 2.0 (switching target and hatreds because reasons).
King the Background strikes again!

So Marco's bounty is below Luffy I guess, well, it makes sense since the "fifth emperor" should be the 5º bounty among the pirates. Though still seems low for him, even if he was not a danger compared to other lunatics pirates that destroy countries, etc, since by staying under a great captain, one already has an extra price by default.

Zoro woke up to shout out with Sanji "screw that" to Kaido's words :suresure:
I liked it.

Kid and BM seem like they are bumping fists for Luffy's defeat lol :milaugh:

Last pages were intense. But Kinemon dying without seeing his wife? Mmm.

P.S: While Kaido was doing his attack, Shinobu managed to get away, Kinemon managed to tell her to get away, and he managed to raise his guard but the Zoroliebers want to use Zoro's blitz as an actual feat lmao.
P.S2: Momo is hearing the soul of the skull oni :myman:

Kind of hilarious to see how much Oda is desperately trying to make us care about the Wano characters after seeing them fail miserably in the polls. Especially Momo who came 180th(!) and the Scrubbards, though I think it’s time for him to accept that people don’t like or care about them. Kinemon has been in the story for at least 3 arcs and is unpopular as fuck. No one cares if he dies, and this is One Piece, no one even believes he is dead in the first place.

Went into this chapter without reading the spoilers

Kaido’s speech was cool. Almost had a heart attack after seeing Chopper having Queen down. Kiku and Kinemon will be fine after putting some bandages on. And act 3 didn’t end like I predicted and guess what? It never will

all I can say is I’m back to reading spoilers, because it wasn’t worth it

Kind of hilarious to see how much Oda is desperately trying to make us care about the Wano characters after seeing them fail miserably in the polls. Especially Momo who came 180th(!) and the Scrubbards, though I think it’s time for him to accept that people don’t like or care about them. Kinemon has been in the story for at least 3 arcs and is unpopular as fuck. No one cares if he dies, and this is One Piece, no one even believes he is dead in the first place.
You so wrong

Vinsmoke "Joy Boy" will bring the Dawn to Wano so all this doesn't matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.