Rate The Chapter!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What are you talking about? Luffy read the number wrong, because he is an idiot. It was a gag.
If decreasing bounties would be a thing, Oda wouldn't tell us thru a gag, where the person can't read properly lol.

There is also no reason to decrease a criminals bounty.
Rayleigh said to Kizaru if they would throw away his bounty, he could life piecefully and Kizaru answered with - The sins of a pirate don't disappear.
If there is a mass murderer would you also lower his bounty because he stopped killing people or doesn't kill as many? This makes no sense.
Don Chinjaos bounty didn't decrease either, even tho he lost his most powerfull weapon.
I guess you really don't understand how bounty system work right?

bounty is a DANGER for World Government
knowledge
political power
underlings/or who one might serve
and personal power
fame

all are part of bounty and therefore danger of a character

so OF COURSE a man like Dark King or maybe Marco LOST many of that danger when they become a single man rather than a important figure

Oda himself in sbs point that a YC have high bounty CAUSE he works for a Yonko
so when that Yonko dies and they are no longer part of a titanic crew there is no reason to have the SAME bounty

it's ONLY LOGICAL for a bounty to drop it can happen irl ... it have NO REASON not to drop in one piece world
Oda himself is a fool if he don't do this ... while he might very well implied it

I will tell you the funniest thing, did you notice how Luffy's headbitch Zoro is still in denial that Luffy lost to Kaido? Even after getting 20 of his bones broken Luffy's bitch Zoro still can't believe Luffy lost. :vistalaugh: He is truly the no.1 bitch of Luffy.
Yes youre right thats is the funniest shit ever. Even they overrated weakass bitch damn :milaugh: they cant accept luffys lost cuz it will disgrace on them lmaooo

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Yes youre right thats is the funniest shit ever. Even they overrated weakass bitch damn :milaugh: they cant accept luffys lost cuz it will disgrace on them lmaooo
Hes chatting shit. Zoro has no issue accepting luffys loss like he did to cesar fucking clown
Zoro and sanjis response was to being asked to join kaidos crew
Not luffy losing.

The Act is ending with Onigashima reaching the flower capital and Momonosuke summoning whatever the fuck he is hearing which will probably involve Luffy as well.
In Act 4 Luffy will then rush there and destroy Onigashima like the opening teased Momonosuke will probably be doing something to hold Onigashima until Luffy arrives again.

And Yamato will hold Kaido for the entire time Momonosuke is holding Onigashima.

Fellas if the sea kings and or Zou saves Luffy, is that an Asspull or cool?

I will tell you the funniest thing, did you notice how Luffy's headbitch Zoro is still in denial that Luffy lost to Kaido? Even after getting 20 of his bones broken Luffy's bitch Zoro still can't believe Luffy lost. :vistalaugh: He is truly the no.1 bitch of Luffy.
Is this what sadness is?

Even little bitch sanji had same reaction. Sanji thought to himself: damn marimo geting zkk soon & said "screw that" :josad:

Zoro though to himself: what a pathetic loser damn i cant even face now allied forces kid,killer,law that weak ass condom got defeated when im not there to save his fucking ass... So ihave to take care kaido by myself.

*and zoro realise that he sacrifice his bones for pathetic looser who overrating his own fucking weak ass and said "screw that"

Oda missed a golden opportunity to end Act 3 and cut to the rest of the world.

Not getting my hopes up, people have been saying that for well over a year now.
I think he wants to end it on the alliance's total explicit defeat.

I am loving that Oda is going full Infinity War to end this act. Fans online seem to be raving about that decision.

There were red flags everywhere that this was not gonna go well.

Status
Not open for further replies.