Rate The Chapter!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alliance getting the reverse CP9/Katakuri's defeat moment to crush their moral is pretty good, just fucking let this make other SH rush going all out at once and finish the Tobi Roppo fights.
Momo's headache screms another important animal, it can go quite well and could be the one saving Luffy.
Kiku, Kanjuro and Kin'emon's pages were crazy, Kin didn't even have the time to process anything and Kaido was alredy in front of his eyes ready to finish him.

Great chapter, loved this one.

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Ubel > Frieren and Fern
Hmmm no zoro is the tiger, oda even has a tiger Zoro on his desk
I'm talking about Law here. Law's animal theme is also tiger. His name contained Tora(o) which would be tiger, but he's also known as snow leopard and a spotted seal.
The only chapter analysis I look forward to every week :kata:
Lmao thanks.:milaugh:
It’s like queen was talking to everyone who was downplaying him from spoilers, “Arent you supposed to be winning :gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:
The trash talking game is on point for Wano LOL.:rolaugh:

What a grim chapter. Loved it.

Someone pointed out that Luffy may have cracked Kaido’s club, which is a pretty significant strength feat. It means he broke through Kaido’s full power haki, even if momentarily. Luffy looks really good, despite getting beaten briefly. Pretty sure Momo’s headaches means the sea kings are about to save Luffy.

Kaido knowing about joyboy probably means he read Oden’s journal at some point. Don’t think he learned it from Rocks, because then Whitebeard probably wouldn’t have needed Roger to tell him about what D. was, unless Whitebeard wasn’t around when Kaido was told.

The scene with Kiku, Kanjuro and Kinemon was really well done. Not sure how any of them survived what happened.

Also, poor Tama!

Next week’s chapter should be good, it’s really getting intense now.

And the Razzie award goes to-

Though on a more serious note, this was a pretty good chapter just for how it raises the stakes on every front.

-Onigashima has finally hit Wano mainland.
-Two of the Scabbards are fatally wounded.
-Kaido begins his rampage on everyone now.
-Two of the strongest fighters on the alliance are out of commission.

Things are getting bad to worse. Kaido adds salt into the situation by claiming Luffy's total defeat. Once they hear the apparent deaths of two of the Scabbards, how will the greater forces handle it?

Morale is a key part in warfare, and Kaido seeks to crush it before claiming victory. He's made a habit of breaking the wills of those he fights and respects. And the Alliance is mostly composed of Samurai, whom Kaido reveres. He wants the force that are rallying behind Oden's ideals to be at his side, and uses the defeat of their strongest ally as leverage.

Or you can even say he's testing them, trying to separate the weak from the strong.

This chapter does a really good job of fleshing out Kiku in very subtle ways. Kiku cannot bear to strike at Oden, even a fake one for two reasons:

1. She is the youngest of the Scabbards, and sees Oden as more like a father than lord. There's more sentimentality at play here, and it's juxtaposed by Momo's relief of seeing his father.

2. Oden's death is still fresh on her mind. Remember that she and half of the Scabbards travelled through time. To them, Oden's death happened mere months ago.

Kiku is generally a gentle soul as well, preferring to live in peace and nurturing others. She still tries to uphold her Samurai responsibilities, such as finishing the job she started against Kanjuro. Needless to say, it takes more than physical abilities to be a warrior. Some things must be shed in order to see a mission through.

Kin'emon demonstrates that by ending Kanjuro and his illusions quickly in one of the best drawn slashes of the entire raid.

When Kaido emerged, he carried that resolve by facing him, though with devastating results.

Kin's fate is irrelevant, as it appears he's done for the rest of the arc. Though if he is dead, he passed on a Samurai Warrior.

Momo's headaches only ever happened when he communicated with Zunisha. There might be something lurking around Wano or Onigashima which responded to his demand that he should not die.

Momo must now understand the importance Yamato placed on him, stating he will bring " the dawn." This may go to explain why Yamato wants to become Oden. Oden's last wish was to help usher Joyboy's return.

Speaking of "becoming,"last thing I want to discuss: Kaido spoke about Luffy failing to be Joyboy. It sounds similar to Yamato's consistent proclamations of wanting to be Oden.

Kaido also says "either." He is most likely referring to Roger, the only Pirate King in existence.

However, Roger failed in carrying out whatever Joyboy left, citing as being "too early."

This is a clear case of inherited will, and it appears Kaido and Yamato both interpret inheriting someone's will as literally becoming that person. Why they think this is still unknown. But it is curious how much Kaido knows pertaining to the One Piece without having seen the treasure itself. There is only one source he could've gotten that from, and that's his former captain Xebec, a D himself, and the oldest one we know.

Drama aside, theory crafters are going to have a field day with this chapter.
This all being said, and given the stakes, do you believe that the raid is heading down the track of failing?

The next chapter should mark the end of act 3. If act 3 doesn't end there, than nuh uh act 3 will not end until Kaidou is defeated. Because I can't think of a bigger tragedy than Luffy losing, 4 of the Scabbards "dying".

G

Gorosei Informer

Probably whoever it was who ruled the germa empire when it conquered the whole north blue all those years ago
Yeah that would make sense, it would be really ironic if Sanj is the reincarnation of them and then turns against Germa. Would be very poetic. He already was the outcast, the black (leg) sheep of the Vinsmokes/Germa so this would be fitting imo.

I will send Oda a letter with my idea of Okama Queen Firebird. I just need to learn Japanese
:madmonk::sanmoji:
Ahaha oh man! You could legit suggest it for a SBS or maybe a cover page at least, I would love to see Oda's response to it though!
He would give a very interesting answer too!

I think Sora is the hero who rescued the North Blue from Germas tyranny. Sanjis mother is the descendent of the hero Sora and has the same name
https://onepiece.fandom.com/wiki/Sora,_Warrior_of_the_Sea

That would be really cool if she is the direct descendant of the original Sora! Maybe this could pass onto Sanji somehow, maybe he could end up working with Sword through Drake and even Law potentially? Coby as well I guess? I remember when they were dealing with Kuma at Thriller Bark, he said something to the effect of one day he'll be a man the WG or Marines will truly fear or see as a threat or something? Dangerous for them?

Ah here we go!^^^
I really wanna see how Sanji can become such a massive threat to the Marines in future, he fits the vibe of Sword with being so elusive and he's kinda like the " Trafalgar D Law" of the Strawhats too. Maybe he might end up working with Sword somehow?

A cover page alluded a lot of potential foreshadowing for him and Tsuru the Marine which hasn't been explained but it feels like it's foreshadowing at least. I hope this leads to something

I lowkey do want to know more about the end of the germa empire and Sora specifically.

For the meme because I lowkey think it’s funny joke even if I’m a Sanji fan, Sanji could be the reincarnation of Soras Seagull
:cheers:

You know what's funny too? Buddha was said to walk on water, so has "Sora" here. Sengoku has the Buddha fruit ofc and he has a seagull on his head....Obivously him being a Marine explains this and the former Fleet Admiral too but I wonder if he could potentially walk on water with his Zoan too? Given what Kaido can do with his Mythical Zoan, is this plausible for a feat too?

Sora had a transforming robot which could be Franky too? Haha

Judge said something really interesting and haunting to Big Mom before she took him down, I've always wanted to know more about what he said here, the full context/history of it:

There's so much to unravel and explore here potentially and I really want to know what Judge is referring too, it sounds very tragic and adds so much to his character potentially! It could really radically change our persperctive of us him!

:sanmoji::queenhear:

Yeah that would make sense, it would be really ironic if Sanj is the reincarnation of them and then turns against Germa. Would be very poetic. He already was the outcast, the black (leg) sheep of the Vinsmokes/Germa so this would be fitting imo.

Ahaha oh man! You could legit suggest it for a SBS or maybe a cover page at least, I would love to see Oda's response to it though!
He would give a very interesting answer too!

https://onepiece.fandom.com/wiki/Sora,_Warrior_of_the_Sea

That would be really cool if she is the direct descendant of the original Sora! Maybe this could pass onto Sanji somehow, maybe he could end up working with Sword through Drake and even Law potentially? Coby as well I guess? I remember when they were dealing with Kuma at Thriller Bark, he said something to the effect of one day he'll be a man the WG or Marines will truly fear or see as a threat or something? Dangerous for them?

Ah here we go!^^^
I really wanna see how Sanji can become such a massive threat to the Marines in future, he fits the vibe of Sword with being so elusive and he's kinda like the " Trafalgar D Law" of the Strawhats too. Maybe he might end up working with Sword somehow?

A cover page alluded a lot of potential foreshadowing for him and Tsuru the Marine which hasn't been explained but it feels like it's foreshadowing at least. I hope this leads to something

You know what's funny too? Buddha was said to walk on water, so has "Sora" here. Sengoku has the Buddha fruit ofc and he has a seagull on his head....Obivously him being a Marine explains this and the former Fleet Admiral too but I wonder if he could potentially walk on water with his Zoan too? Given what Kaido can do with his Mythical Zoan, is this plausible for a feat too?

Sora had a transforming robot which could be Franky too? Haha

Judge said something really interesting and haunting to Big Mom before she took him down, I've always wanted to know more about what he said here, the full context/history of it:

There's so much to unravel and explore here potentially and I really want to know what Judge is referring too, it sounds very tragic and adds so much to his character potentially! It could really radically change our persperctive of us him!

:sanmoji::queenhear:
I imagine a 66 day uprising where the world government fought the germa nation.

I think this as a plot will be explored later in the future. I can’t imagine Oda giving the raid suits a dna lock that only members of the vinsmoke bloodline can wear it if it’s not going to end up with a future enemy turn out to be a member of this bloodline.
Post automatically merged:

Yamato kicking in and finally confrontating Kaido perhaps with Momo ultimately managing to escape. 🤔
I think Momo, the mysterious voice Momo heard, and Sanji are the only options.

Yamato has been using Momo to keep tabs on the rooftop so if she does have CoO it probably isn’t that good for range so I doubt she’ll realize Kaido is gone or Momos in danger so I don’t think it’ll be her.

This could also be used as a plot device to have Zoro, Momo, and Hiyori together which is honestly something I’ve been waiting to see since Hiyori and Momo haven’t met since Momos return.

Status
Not open for further replies.