What’s the spoiler provider hiding from us?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why should they keep spoilers away from us? :josad::josad:

It's all about purposeful timing.

Korean guy by far leaks the earliest, but leaves out tons of info every chapter. This is seemingly on purpose, because he's only give when his source provides him. He also doesn't share pictures anymore. He used to for a couple of chapters, but since 984 he draws them to prevent Shueisha from coming after him.

Redon knows chapter content, but like Korean guy also has a source. He probably is not allowed to leak earlier, to risk losing said source from coming to then. These people are 2nd hand sources countries over to prevent the real leaders from being caught.

There is a window for when everything starts to leak. Generally it's around the time when the issue is shipped to stores around Japan. Redon's summary comes at a point where you can't be sure who in Japan leaks material because many shops receive the issue before the weekend (it officially releases Mondays). This is why a few hours after his summary, LQ raws leak.

Even if those pics were taken days before, they don't leak it until you are more untraceable

Looks like Oda got tired of Chopper being used to sell cute One Piece products only.
Do you guys know how much impact Chopper holding Queen this entire time has? Supposedly stronger crewmates are fighting Tobiroppo

:choppawhat:

Ok, i think Queen is just chilling while Chopper is giving everything he has maybe there is someone helping him

Blother Fertitta

Real Ni**er Blother
Looks like Oda got tired of Chopper being used to sell cute One Piece products only.
Do you guys know how much impact Chopper holding Queen this entire time has? Supposedly stronger crewmates are fighting Tobiroppo

:choppawhat:

Ok, i think Queen is just chilling while Chopper is giving his best, maybe there is someone helping him
I doubt. Chopper too strongk.
I hope he gets a 300M bounty

Kanjuro is gonna fight Kaido
Kanjuro is really one of the most impressive guys in this arc...
The only reason some don’t like him is his character design.. if he had a cool design like Kyoshiro (with the wig)... everyone would be thrilled about him...

Orochi too... he’s imo the best filthy villain we got for a long time... I LOVE plots with WG because celestial dragons are people make you love to see them punched in the face... Orochi is the same... Stelly is the same... Spandam is the same.... those type of characters, I really love.. cause they make you very heated

Well, a lot of people say that the Kaido at the end of the chapter is actually a Kanjuro drawing - I'm already looking forward to the moment when the whole fandom will be compares the details of his appearance to prove if it is / is not real - as was the case with the fake Oden.

:cheers::steef::steef::steef::goyea::shocking:

Status
Not open for further replies.