What’s the spoiler provider hiding from us?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand why a lot of people says that it will be Law's submarine but no one thinks about the Straw Hat Grand Fleet?

I remember Oda saying that the incident he talks about after Dressrosa would happen very soon or something like that.

Maybe when they are losing in the flower capital all the straw hat grand fleet arrives.
It took Luffy weeks to get to Wano, how would the Grand Fleet get there in time

He theorized that the raid in Onigashima will end up in failure and Kaido will only be truly defeated in Wano where all citizens can witness the downfall of Kaido in front of their eyes.
How is that a big theory?
Anyone with basic story telling knowledge knew that it was likely.

This entire giving Morj credit is so fucking cringe. The guy barely predicted anything and has taken L's for the majority of this raid.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐒𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
β€Ž
Yeah, he's really good tbh and presents sensible arguments most of the time. People here mostly hate him just because he doesn't believe in the ZKK theory. He's one of the better OP theorists, at least on YT.
I watched a couple videos of his and was left unimpressed. I didn't know he was a ZKK sceptic unit you just mentioned it.

Yeah2. Nerfed Asura didn't made Kaidou bleeding. πŸ™„
Not nerfed, that was Zoro's ultimate finisher. Jet Gattling vs Lucci wasn't nerfed, storm vs crocodile wasn't nerfed, shishi sonson vs mr 1 wasn't nerfed, etc. etc. that isn't how finishers work.
The wound is small (barely visible over his tat) and didn't make Kaido fall to his knees, or hallucinate Rocks and see Zoro as a serious threat.

I understand why a lot of people says that it will be Law's submarine but no one thinks about the Straw Hat Grand Fleet?

I remember Oda saying that the incident he talks about after Dressrosa would happen very soon or something like that.

Maybe when they are losing in the flower capital all the straw hat grand fleet arrives.
I see no chance of the grand fleet arriving. The reverie ended like a week or two ago. That’s not enough time for Sai and Leo to travel back to their country with the kings and queens then sail to wano. Barto was recently just in shanks’ territory destroying it. I doubt he’s available right now.

The GF will return for the Blackbeard war they don’t have a place in wano

I my opinion Mihawk lead the team then we get multiple Shichibukai who are in same tier/league.

Top tier: Mihawk
High tier: Kuma,Doffy,Jinbe,Boa and Sir Crocodile
Mid tier: Moria

I agree with Doffy beating Jinbe, but I donΒ΄t see a big gap, I can legit see land Jinbe pushing Doffy to high diff, via his feats that is not far scratched.
The pattern is the one you mentioned, but I don't see Jimbe pushing Doffy over the upper end of mid diff/lower end of high diff while in base tbh
Jimbe has great showings when it comes to defense but what about the attack? How can he be a real danger for Doffy without water?

He theorized that the raid in Onigashima will end up in failure and Kaido will only be truly defeated in Wano where all citizens can witness the downfall of Kaido in front of their eyes. (It's much more detailed than my description, i suggest you could pay a visit to his channel. He's one of the very few good op ytbers out there).
If the theory is true about chapter 1018 is the end of act 3, we have still 1015/1016/1017 and 1018 with a 4 long chapters where everything can happen. But since Oda start the tragic way this chapter, I can see from now everything falling down, with the alliance get beaten down. At this point anything can happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.