What’s the spoiler provider hiding from us?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally Onigashima is over Wano Kuni.... Typical Oda time bomb is near. And maybe Onigashima will fall onto Flower Capital to raise stakes and give temporary victory to BP.

Maybe Raid may truly fail or maybe it'll be like Bird Cage scenario- Luffy and co should defeat Kaido before Onigashima falls onto Flower Capital- seems improbable imo

You don't automatically put someone with CoC > another one, because you can unlock CoC since you're a child. Was 10 year Ace or Doffy stronger than any random pirate without CoC?

CoC measures your PRIME potential. It doesn't guarantee anything for characters who are late teens/early 20s (like Luffy, Zoro, Kid, etc..)
I never said that I automatically put a CoC user above a non CoC user, but it needs to be considered and I said that out of a certain peer group.

10 year old ace and doffy have nothing in common.

What the fuck is this garbage? PRIME GARP who defeated Rox was training for Don Chinjao.
He trained by destroying something like 8 mountains in order to one shot the only hyped up body part of Chinjao and bent it permanently. In his old age, he was what he was.

Alright, pretty good. Without coming to Chinjao, it still really doesn't change the Marco/Katakuri dynamic to me.

You’re fucking retarded to think that a clash between two minor characters means that Zoro with broken bones isn’t nerfed. Is Arlong Park not in the manga anymore? Oda showed his AP depends on his health, basic biology states that an attack from someone with broken bones is weaker.

What part of a sword swing becomes weaker with broken bones is so fucking hard for your dumb ass to understand? Nerfed Zoro did more damage to Kaido than AdCoC Luffy.

Don’t quote me further clown. Anyone that thinks Base Condom = Hybrid Kaido like you belongs in a zoo.
show him this instead

zoro with a body that refuses to obey him, goes one and survives taking all of luffy's pain and fatigue
zoro can achieve impressive feats in his worst condition, imagine what he'll be capable of doing in his best

Finally Onigashima is over Wano Kuni.... Typical Oda time bomb is near. And maybe Onigashima will fall onto Flower Capital to raise stakes and give temporary victory to BP.

Maybe Raid may truly fail or maybe it'll be like Bird Cage scenario- Luffy and co should defeat Kaido before Onigashima falls onto Flower Capital- seems improbable imo
Theyll have one hour to defeat Kaido and his crew as Dragon Momo holds Onigashima up above the flower capital.

He trained by destroying something like 8 mountains in order to one shot the only hyped up body part of Chinjao and bent it permanently. In his old age, he was what he was.

Alright, pretty good. Without coming to Chinjao, it still really doesn't change the Marco/Katakuri dynamic to me.
Garp vs. Don Chinjao was an all-or-nothing clash. Whoever overpowered the other would be one shot. It's essentially a kamehameha equivalent in One Piece.

Brook even mentioned that when it comes to power swordsmen those battles can end INSTANTLY.

wtf does main volume even mean?

It’s obviously gonna be a straw hat cover.

weirdest shit I ever heard.

Only two straw hats were in chapter 1000.

“OMG THE STRAW HATS WERENT EVEN IN THE MAIN CHAPTER”

It makes you sound stupid
Your tears are welcome, your emo boy trash collector will be forgotten after wano, he isn't even top 20 popularity poll

Hmm Oda probably will use Chopper awakening as a trigger for Queen and the other Beast Pirates to use theirs awakenings.

Hope that Kin and Kiku are dead, but i doubt.

High hints on Momo being the third ancient weapon. Pehaps his powers will show now against Kaido.

Hmm, I think Yamato vs Jack might be more likely now only because there is zero reason for her to head to the roof at this point. If she's still on the 2nd floor (we should know this chapter since she's in it), it's a possibility since Kaido is now in the first floor attic

My question is how the fuck did he get there so fast?

Hmm Oda probably will use Chopper awakening as a trigger for Queen and the other Beast Pirates to use theirs awakenings.

Hope that Kin and Kiku are dead, but i doubt.

High hints on Momo being the third ancient weapon. Pehaps his powers will show now against Kaido.
Well Uranus is the god of the sky, and they are in the sky floating above Wano.

Hmm, I think Yamato vs Jack might be more likely now only because there is zero reason for her to head to the roof at this point. If she's still on the 2nd floor (we should know this chapter since she's in it), it's a possibility since Kaido is now in the first floor attic

My question is how the fuck did he get there so fast?
He can fly.

Apparently. Chopper ate Three Rumble Balls and is pushing his limits
I actually can see him losing (saved by Sanji), healing Zoro, then being forced into yet another fight but questions if taking a 4th rumble etc would reallly be smart.

What I want from Chopper is the potential to use his other 6 forms again due to not trying to rely on monster point, then being forced to take a 4th rumble, turning him into an even great monster.

A man can dream

Status
Not open for further replies.