What’s the spoiler provider hiding from us?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What imagination ? Wait a little longer when Luffy will be revealed as the PROPHET that will change world,destroy Fishman Island ,bring Dawn and other CHOSEN shit .Did you miss Zou arc and Pedro speech in WCI ?
MC will definitely change the world....thanks for stating the obvious....finding One Piece and waging war will definitely turn the world upside down which was implied in the preskip....why do you act as if it is something new....

why do you talk about pedro speech when way before Crocus said the same thing....it is not reincarnation....it is someone who take up the "will"......and "inherited will" is always the core theme of one piece....don't say that you are reading one piece without knowing it...Kaido said "you too unable to become joyboy"....means one has to "become" means "inherit the will" not "reincarnation".....

your wrong THATS ALL ABOUT CARRY THE WILL OF D WHICH IS INDIVIDUAL WITH INTIAL D OF THERE NAME THATS WHY THEY ARE ENEMY OF CELESTIAL DRAGON.
i guess you dont know what i'm referring to here. seakings said the time 2 kings meet is coming near when luffy destroyed noah, but at that time luffy had already met shirahoshi, and its ovbious that shirahoshi is one of those individuals, but sea kings said those words after luffy had already met shirahoshi. So that leaves momo. My opinion on this topic is, Joyboy(Luffy) is the king of ancient kingdom while kozuki and fishmen were their allies. so momo and shirahoshi are destined to meet first as 2 sovereigns to support luffy the joyboy

MC will definitely change the world....thanks for stating the obvious....finding One Piece and waging war will definitely turn the world upside down which was implied in the preskip....why do you act as if it is something new....

why do you talk about pedro speech when way before Crocus said the same thing....it is not reincarnation....it is someone who take up the "will"......and "inherited will" is always the core theme of one piece....don't say that you are reading one piece without knowing it...Kaido said "you too unable to become joyboy"....means one has to "become" means "inherit the will" not "reincarnation".....
Yeah, I think Luffy isn't really 'destined' to inherit JB's will but will still inherit it due to his actions and strong willpower.

It’s just speculation at this point but I think he’s YC1. Dragon needs at least 3 commanders who can match the admirals. If Dragon wants to win against the WG he needs to beat 3 Admirals, Akainu and the CP0. That’s waay to much. I always thought that the Revo commanders must be absolute beastly if Dragon wants to win but they are just okay... maybe were are underestimating them. I really don’t know at this point. Maybe Kuzan and Sword are connected with the Revos
Yea before I thought it was Sabo Kuma and Ivankov but now idk anymore. I don’t like the other commanders so I hope there’s more we haven’t seen ye

So what other reason is there that Momo „absolutely mustn‘t die“ according to the journal?
I mean even I think he's Uranus but the chapter doesn't confirm anything. A lot here are saying that he could be the one to 'become' Joy Boy which I personally disagree with but there are still various other possibilities and nothing is confirmed.

Status
Not open for further replies.