What’s the spoiler provider hiding from us?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s saying kidd chased after luffys fame which has never been the case lmao
We see after Marineford that Kidd at least gets competitive when he hears of Luffy’s accomplishments. But yeah Kidd has been pretty much having his own journey and following his own goals. Not sure how he’s chasing after Luffy.

Before he even knew about Luffy and Law alliance to fight Kaido, he was already setting up his own alliance to fight a yonko lol

This forum has such bad takes oh my god.
Sanji is gonna save Chopper soon now that hes being double teamed. (MOST LIKELY IN ACT 4)

With Sanji saving chopper he could fight Pero and Wueen at the same time which is cool for you guys. This helps transition Chopper back to his role as a doctor to save Zoro, healing Zoro back leads to Rooftop Zoro again or King to Kaido.

Yea before I thought it was Sabo Kuma and Ivankov but now idk anymore. I don’t like the other commanders so I hope there’s more we haven’t seen ye
Some years ago I thought that Zoros father would be Dragons right hand because the Revos visited Zoros village in Luffys flashback. I thought Zoros father was a ronin and he met Dragon. Now that’s a dead dream

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
This forum has such bad takes oh my god.
Sanji is gonna save Chopper soon now that hes being double teamed. (MOST LIKELY IN ACT 4)

With Sanji saving chopper he could fight Pero and Wueen at the same time which is cool for you guys. This helps transition Chopper back to his role as a doctor to save Zoro, healing Zoro back leads to Rooftop Zoro again or King to Kaido.

We see after Marineford that Kidd at least gets competitive when he hears of Luffy’s accomplishments. But yeah Kidd has been pretty much having his own journey and following his own goals. Not sure how he’s chasing after Luffy.

Before he even knew about Luffy and Law alliance to fight Kaido, he was already setting up his own alliance to fight a yonko lol
I meant it metaphorically. It’s obvious Kidd doesn’t care about Luffy. Just saying he chases after fame which comes to Luffy like second nature. I forgot why I said this anyways

Some years ago I thought that Zoros father would be Dragons right hand because the Revos visited Zoros village in Luffys flashback. I thought Zoros father was a ronin and he met Dragon. Now that’s a dead dream
Wait what if that’s possible?? Sabo is the public face as a right hand, where as Dragon has a shadow Right Hand. Would make sense and he could be strict stoic type like Zoro, Beckman, Shiryu, King, Katakuri

Flashback ends. Queen uses a new attack called “Black Coffee” (ブラック光火 - Black Light Flame), the same laser beam from his mouth that he used against Marco. Chopper avoids it. Perospero prepares more arrows.
Bruh how did Queen miss a gigantic reeindeer with a fucking laser beam :chopoff:
I'm more interested in why the fuck his laser beam attack is called "Black Coffee".

Status
Not open for further replies.