What’s the spoiler provider hiding from us?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

Luffy uses awakening and turns water into rubber :feelsokeman:

I am one of those people who wanted Luffy's awakening to rubberise everything around him but now I'm starting to realise the horrifying implications of this narratively, if it can affect water itself LOL! It really shouldn't but I wouldn't put it past Oda to make it happen either...

I even joked to myself that maybe Luffy can "protect himself" from the sea water draining him with CoC coating, simiarly to how they coat the ships with the bubbles to go underwater or w/e?

:nicagesmile::jinbewat:

I have felt that Gentle from MHA could represent what Luffy could do potentially with awakening, I really do want to see the bouncy world awakening but I've seen some other interesting, unique ideas for what his awakening could be. I really hope we do get to see his awakening sooner rather than later too!

I want to see Denjiro coming for the rescue facing kaido Alone..

with his shirts off ,Showiing that thick neck and the Kouzuki tattoo on his back as he fights kaido..

Oda can give Denjiro an Epic death..

But yet i want more of him lol. Im already Sad.

Not first time Zoro continue to trust Luffy even in his rematches with main antagonist, that won't change and makes his character look bad on not trusting Luffy after he just stated for awhile. You shouldn't force character on situation that doesn't make sense. Zoro isn't one to beat Kaido if he already didn't feel anything from his best attacks, so no reason for that and Luffy is the one to be the person to beat him.
Post automatically merged:

Head Piece, not in One Piece.
No one is saying that Zoro will beat him. Round 2 of Zoro and Luffy vs Kaido will be similar to their fight against the Dragon in Punk Hazard. Luffy defeating the Dragon and doing the most damage then Zoro finishing him off.

- Zoro will inflict heavy damage to Kaido then collapse.
- Luffy 1vs1 Kaido then defeats him.
- Then Zoro will slay him over the flower capital.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Now he confirms that KAIDO was not even trying against ZORO, his attacks did not contain ADCOC.
:shocking::shocking::shocking::shocking::shocking::shocking::shocking::shocking::shocking::shocking::shocking::shocking::shocking::shocking::shocking:
KAIDO was underestimating ZORO, who is stronger than FUJITORA.

Yeah I can hear that, but Marco has been a top pirate for 20 y +, made war in the Marine turf, and led the WB remnants for a year. I wouldnt be shocked if he had a 1.6 or 1.7b
And? Luffy defeated 3 Shichibukais, took down CP0/Lucci, destroyed Enies Lobby, officially declared war to the WG by burning their flag, punched a celestial Dragon, took part in the war against the Navy in Marinford, entered Meme's territory with half of his crew and left it destroyed with 2 commanders being defeated by his hands.

Which YC has done at least half of those things? No one. Logically speaking Luffy right now should have Blackbeard's bounty, but since the world doesn't know about his deeds it's only 1,5. The YCs don't earn their bounty, as Oda said in SBS "their bounty depends on the bounty of their captains. By this Logic Marco should have the highest YC bounty out there, and even then, it's still lower than Luffy's bounty.

Luffy–1.5
Marco–1.4
King–1.3

This should be somewhat correct. The only YC who might have 1.5mil is Ben backman who was famous before joining Shanks' crew, but I doubt it, I think all of them have lower bounty than Luffy.

Status
Not open for further replies.