What’s the spoiler provider hiding from us?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Marco 1v2-ing Queen and King is a lot less impressive when Chopper can 1v2 Queen and Perospero.

Plus, after 30 minutes of fighting, King might not be damaged at all.
Chopper is doing literally noting to queen. He laughing. Why can't people see when villians are not taking their opponents seriously then try to powerscale off of it. Same stuff with Ulti and page 1. Then Ulti got serious and Nami couldn't even keep up with her speed and got neg diff. Chopper is noting to queen

Why is X Drake taking this long to defeat Apoo smh....I expect lot more from Drake. He was hyped up to be the strongest of the flying six. Hope he defeats Apoo soon and does something else.
Apoo will quite probably switch sides and Drake/Apoo pair will fight Queen. Sanji will either be get two shotted by Queen or will encounter Daifuku now that Onigashima is about to arrive the shore.

"MARCO is facing KING and QUEEN at the same time.", Their fake schedule.

QUEEN is assigned to Chopper.

"Now MARCO is going to kill KING, he is highly superior in power, he was doing 2 versus 1."
Result: LARCO is unable to defeat KING in 1x1 quickly, the same KING that exhausted him physically and wounded him, SOLO.
Mate wtf are you talking about? Marco will low diff Ling and Lueen together

You answered it yourself. Marco was too strong for any King vs Marco battle to have any kind of tension, so he needed to find a way to weaken Marco, which is where the Marco vs King and Queen plot(while protecting samurais with his blue flames taking a toll on his stamina) became important to increase the tension in the Marco vs King battle

And Oda may have also added the Perospero plot to shoot arrows in Marco's back the time Nekomamushi comes to deal with him, for the Marco vs King battle tension to be complete. Marco will still beat him though :kayneshrug:
Why isn't Marco attacks having much affect on Queen. He looks like noting happened to him while Marco been bleeding the last two chapters we seen him. Is Marco attacks creampuffs?

Chopper is doing literally noting to queen. He laughing. Why can't people see when villians are not taking their opponents seriously then try to powerscale off of it. Same stuff with Ulti and page 1. Then Ulti got serious and Nami couldn't even keep up with her speed and got neg diff. Chopper is noting to queen
Bad comparison, the weaklings never stalled the dinobros in a fight for dozens of minutes. They either lost off sceen (first round) or ran away

Bogard

You can't win
Why isn't Marco attacks having much affect on Queen. He looks like noting happened to him while Marco been bleeding the last two chapters we seen him. Is Marco attacks creampuffs?
Queen got affected by Marco's attack, but since he is an ancient zoan, he can recover after a while. Marco on the other hand was pressured by both King and Queen ganging up on him while also having to protect the samurais with his blue fire, which took a toll on his stamina.

Due to that, Marco is currently attempting to conserve his stamina as much as he can to use it only when needed. He could regenerate an entire arm when King cut it, so the minor injuries he has on his face could quickly be gone if he wanted to, and those injuries comes from his fight against both King and Queen.

It doesn't look like he sustained any new injuries. Meanwhile, King is nowhere to be seen

The King = Queen agenda is really sad :seriously:
Queen vs Chopper...

Chopper haki bloom?

idk but that's besides the point
Marco may have to retreat seems like oda may have planned to on screen his retreat..
Chopper will probably assist Zoro as Sanji will probably hand him Zoro and switch places with Chopper taking on Queen. Sanji v Queen looks even more likely to me now. Marco v King is now empowered as a scenario as Queen is not assisting King anymore.
was this stated while taking the fact into account that chopper had a powerup flash back....

?

Kiku and Kanjuro are definitely dead imo, even if it's Oda. But honestly, I'm happy now that Oda didn't kill all the scabbards on the rooftop only. These deaths and moments this chapter were much more impactful and hype than if they had been off-screened. One more example where the things that appear to be bad and useless at first aren't always that. One can only fully judge after reading the entire arc tbh.

Last edited:
As it stands Marco performed better against BM than any Admiral in MF.
There are some details from their interactions...

• Big Mom asked Perospero for help. A marine put sea stone cuffs on Marco and I don't remember the admiral that was present there (Kizaru) giving such an order or request it.

• The Big Mom/Marco interaction and the words used imply that it would have taken BM at least some time to deal with him and that Marco is annoyance to her. I don't remember this ever being implied by any admiral.

•Garp had a far better showing against Marco than Big Mom had and he is confirmed by panels to be weaker than the admirals at MF.

Now, I don't put Big Mom down for this and it wouldn't be wise to do so. And I don't think she is weaker than old Garp either. I also do think that Marco can be an annoyance for both her and the admirals and she is in the tier of strenght of the MF C3, just like the other emperors.

But if I wanted to debate in the yonko/admiral discussion, I don't think that bringing up Marco as a point against the admirals is a very good idea lol

Status
Not open for further replies.