What’s the spoiler provider hiding from us?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
zoro had a 1v1 with kaido when he made a scar lmfao the fk u smoking 5v1 he bested kaido in a 1v1
queen got one shoted by braindead linlin with no homies :risitavirus:
low iq bozo
There is no one who got beaten more heavily by Big Mom than Queen, thats a fact, perhaps Page One and Ulti took the same damage from her named attacks, but they aren't not that durable, and Queen just got up seconds later like nothing happened

:queenhear:

This is literally the least most area Zoro needs practice fighting against.

If anything it would be fighting a Flying Zoan like King, as you guys are so quick to say Zoro can't fight flying people, but now all of a sudden, there's nothing to be gained from fighting King.

:milaugh:
Yeah because he’s an aerial fighter. It won’t really help his mobillity fighter an aerial fighter.

Zoro will learn base conquerers. He will learn a new and upgraded ashura move. Most likely a new attack. He will have to learn haki control with enma and finally tame it fully.

These are simple power ups and the ones that make sense.

Good luck on zoro vs king…. Wait isn’t Marco the guy who has the same fighting style as sanji fighting king rn?

:myman::usosmug:

what does zoro gain from king? Oda is not making him fight king just watch. Don’t damage control either like the rest of these zoro fans here

:cheers:

The new revelation that you have to "become" Joyboy rather than just being JoyBoy, puts my mind at ease a little about the whole
"Naruto prophecy" fears fans are have.

Feel like Oda will handle it right, we're getting so close to some big OnePiece World breaking news/information, in next 2 chapter I bet.

Guys, there’s another yonko running loose on the battle field

Do you actually think these match ups are still happening so clearly?

Momo was in the ceiling of the second floor right? That means Kaido is ONE FLOOR away from the live floor where EVERYONE IS FIGHTING

SURELY HIS PRESENSE IS GONNA AFFECT THE REST OF THESE MATCH UPS
I mean yeah it literally has to otherwise there is no one left to handle the subordinates lol. 6 strawhats have been seemingly tied to 5 F6 members for nearly 10-20 chapters now and they haven't changed. The 3 calamities just haven't encountered their real matchups yet.

After 2 weeks waiting, nobody saved Luffy mid-air.
Now he's in the water, so there are only 2 possibilities:
- Jean Bart and the rest of the Heart Pirates save him and give him some medication in the Polar Tang
- Jimbe somehow drops his fight against Who's Who, breaks outside the dome, makes his way to the edge of Onigashima, jumps in the water and finds him
We can all agree that the 1st scenario has much more chances to happen.

Glad that Oda showed us a lil bit of what Jimbe and Who's Who have been doing since ch. 998, which is phisical fighting. Tbh I didn't expect Who's Who to be a proficent phisical fighter outside of his full Zoan and without his sword.
It's good to see it.
:datas:

Chopper is showing off on that Live Floor and honestly surprising me. Slamming Queen to the ground with at least 7 of Perospero arrows on his back.
:shocking:
It's not like he's causing real damage, Perospero seems to be nonchalantly firing everywhere with nobody attacking him and Queen laughs at Whoppa giving back even worst damage, but is still a huge deal.
We see Marco for a brief second and he's probably fighting King, who's surely not so carefree to let Marco hang around while Queen is occupied. No record of Drake and Apoo, which disappoints me but at least makes me think that we'll get to them next chapter.
Perospero seems to have chosen his side (Beast Pirates), if Apoo keeps on his Beast Pirate position then situation could really go south on the Live Floor too.

Inside the tower Kidd and Linlin are fighting, Law is on his way to reach the position while Nami, Usopp and Tama seem to have escaped with success. You gotta love to see the Captain taking the matter with his own hands, just like Killer was saying to Hawkins a few chapters ago, and proving for the X time that he is an indipendent party in this war.
:finally:
I'm keeping my stance about the battle moving outside, probably the entrance of Onigashima.

Zoro, Sanji, Yamato are all running around and listening to Bao Huang words, same goes for Franky, Robin and Brook who are keeping on with their fights. Should be noted how Franky, like Jimbe, is still going on with his 1v1 against Sasaki since an hour or more... different case for Robin-Brook who are tag-teaming and started the fight not long ago (probably 30 minutes).

Waiting for the translation to talk about Momo, Kiku, Kanjuro and Kinemon. For now I'll just say that these pages are GOOD.

Another batch of people talking out they ass on Sanji when his greatest feat to date was getting deleted by King?
Could you imagine if that happened to Zoro? Y'all would be on his ass and clown him.

But the bar is set so low for Sanji that y'all will take any scraps you can get. It's better just to wank Sanji's cooking feats, at least you guys are unrivaled there. Who knows maybe Sanji's cooking saves the alliance right now.
:kayneshrug:

Yeah because he’s an aerial fighter. It won’t really help his mobillity fighter an aerial fighter.

Zoro will learn base conquerers. He will learn a new and upgraded ashura move. Most likely a new attack. He will have to learn haki control with enma and finally tame it fully.

Good luck on zoro vs king…. Wait isn’t Marco the guy who has the same fighting style as sanji fighting king rn?

what does zoro gain from king? Oda is not making him fight king just watch. Don’t damage control either like the rest of these zoro fans here

In what way does Marco have the same fighting style as Sanji? lol

don t do drugs guys

luffy didnt even have his epic 50k underling killer coc blast yet..... we have it in dresrosa and wci, but in a saga climax like wano that has not hapened yet.

he will use that as his comeback, in front of people of wano in the ruined capital.....

after the raid does fail.

Zoro is not going to become the new ryuma

He is his own person

Unlike Plotffy who will become the new joyboy :gonope::quest:
Luffy is his own person....guess someone doesn't know "inherited will" concept.....like I said, someone clearly not reading one piece.....and since you said Zoro ain't becoming Ryuma, it means that there will be no new "dragon slaying" legend.....don't ever claim ZKK.....

rookie ace beat jinbei, still fight whitebeard and jinbei use water against him. meanwhile who's who is gonna lose :kayneshrug:
If I am not mistaken there is one year gap between the ace who defeated jimbei after 5 days extreme diff and commander ace...........and WW is fighting on base not even using a sword for now and this is more powerful jimbei than the version which fought ace..............

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
:okay:another person who can't or not reading one piece.........now getting stronger also became a problem for you...on other hand, you are the same people who clap if Zoro becomes "new Ryuma"
Nah he is just hating on Luffy cos he is stronger than Zoro. It has fuck all to do with plot protection or Joyboy parallels :milaugh:

Luffy is his own person....guess someone doesn't know "inherited will" concept.....like I said, someone clearly not reading one piece.....and since you said Zoro ain't becoming Ryuma, it means that there will be no new "dragon slaying" legend.....don't ever claim ZKK.....
He will kill Kaido cause Kaido needs to be killed
Post automatically merged:

Nah he is just hating on Luffy cos he is stronger than Zoro. It has fuck all to do with plot protection or Joyboy parallels :milaugh:
Zoro is stronger tho

Status
Not open for further replies.