What’s the spoiler provider hiding from us?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'π–˜ π•Ύπ–•π–†π–œπ–“
β€Ž
  • Law is imitating Zoro, with one eye closed and a T shirt that says Hunter with a tiger behind him. Either Oda is trolling Zoro fans or making it blatantly clear who the Tiger is (Spoilers: Its zoro)
  • Luffy bears Joy boy's will confirmed
  • Chopper is at best YC4
  • Momonosuke is an Ancient Weapon or something.
  • And Luffy has a higher bounty than Marco. Maybe King
These are my takeaways from this chapter

Thoughts? @Paperchampion23 @bennbeckman @Jew D. Boy @TheKnightOfTheSea @Doggo
  • I don't think the tiger really means anything.
  • I said this before, but I don't think Joy Boy was a person, "Joy Boy" is either a title given to someone or a group that existed during the Void Century. This group is likely connected to Kaido and Oar's race,(presuming they do share a race).
  • idk The text leaks made it seem like Chopper was actually doing real damage to Queen, I feel like someone like Franky would deal legitimate damage to even Hybrid Queen.
  • Hopefully not, I still think Dragon has it. It might be the egg on the Oro Jackson(not my theory)
  • I think Luffy has a higher bounty than all Yonko Commander, except for maybe Beckman and Rayleigh of course.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐒𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
β€Ž
With Kaido coming back below the roof and about to kill Momonosuke someone needs to keep him at bay

Luffy is currently out, Zoro is currently like a mummy, Kid is busy with BM, Killer with Hawkins, Law lastly was interested in Big Mom's location, but with the report, could he change his mind as the other D allied to Luffy?

But judging by Kaido's location, I'd bank more on Yamato who last time I checked was nearby, which should please @Cinera

Although I still don't think she'd accomplish much. It'd probably serve to reveal the backstory between Kaido and Yamato
If Oda was going to write Kaido stomping Yamato, I feel like he would have let her solo a Calamity (e.g. Jack) first. Instead he's not even let her use her DF and interrupted all her fights with significant opponents:
  • In her 2nd Round with Ulti, Luffy told her to protect Momonosuke.
  • When she was about to begin fighting Sasaki, Hacha and Franky showed up.

Despite that, he's built her up as a very formidable combatant:
  • All the Tobi Roppo were summoned to capture her.
    • Black Maria said that doing so would be difficult
  • Her introduction was oneshotting a Tobi Roppo.
  • She stalemated G3 Luffy while holding back.
  • She oneshot a Number.
  • She appears to have a very powerful Devil Fruit given Sasaki's reaction to her tease.
  • Ace said that she was too strong to not be a Captain.
  • She stalemated Ace.
  • She can perfectly execute Kaido's named techniques and uses his exact fighting style.
  • Kaido wants to make her the Shogun.

So we have the following:
  1. Yamato appears to be a very formidable combatant.
  2. Yamato is using Kaido's fighting style.
  3. Oda has been hiding Yamato's DF for an epic reveal.
  4. Oda has prevented Yamato from fighting anyone of note.
  5. Yamato is going to fight Kaido.

Looking at the above 5 facts, I can't help but expect that she'll get a full length battle against her Father.

#3 and #4 are important to my conclusions. If Oda did not want to give Yamato a decent length battle vs Kaido, then:
  • He would have let her fight and defeat another combatant of note.
  • He would have revealed her Devil Fruit.

Yamato using Kaido's fighting style and Yamato having a similarly epic Devil Fruit will be flavour for the Father vs Son confrontation we'll get.

She'll not be the one to finally defeat him, but I expect her to do damage and keep him engaged for more than ten minutes.

I also expect a flashback.

If Yamato reveals the ability to clad her attacks in Haoshoku as well, it would strongly reinforce my position.

If she begins a fight with another major character or reveals her DF before her encounter with Kaido, I'll reconsider.

@Jew D. Boy, @Ryuarashi, @Ravagerblade.

Not only is the bar set low for Sanji but things that are considered a huge deal, all of sudden, get diminished and overlooked when Zoro goes ahead does them.

EX: It was a big deal here, Tekkings YouTube, Reddit, "who will perform the best for Rooftop fight?" Well Rooftop is done now..

and as many zoro fans had predicted, Zoro or Luffy would have the best feats, well it turned out Zoro had undeniably the best performance, what we didn't predict was Kid was do so poorly.

Yeah, Law and Yamato are the only 2 actually available to help Jack. Law was on the 1st floor, Yamato on the 3rd. Jack is on the 2nd. Unless Inu miraculously defeats Jack who will probably use hybrid, one of these 2 has to forgo their attempt to fight a Yonko and stop Jack.

At this point I'm wondering if it's Law, because Kid is already stopping Big Mom, while Kaido has free range atm. It might be imperative that Yamato stop Kaido and they have their personal moment. Or the vice versa happens, who knows.

Not only is the bar set low for Sanji but things that are considered a huge deal, all of sudden, get diminished and overlooked when Zoro goes ahead does them.

EX: It was a big deal here, Tekkings YouTube, Reddit, "who will perform the best for Rooftop fight?" Well Rooftop is done now..

and as many zoro fans had predicted, Zoro or Luffy would have the best feats, well it turned out Zoro had undeniably the best performance, what we didn't predict was Kid was do so poorly.
Cut the crap, Zoro would be dead if he was in Luffy's place :ihaha:

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐒𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
β€Ž
Hopefully Oda delivers on the matches. If he's spending as long as he is here, he might as well dedicate extra chapters to make the fights enjoyable.

As of now it's been roughly 35 chapters of setup in this raid lol, and key opponents (King, Queen, Jack) seem to not even have their defining matchups yet (maybe they do already, but imo it's probably Zoro, Sanji and Yamato)
Why do you think Yamato will fight Jack?

All her narrative setup is for a confrontation with Kaido.

And I honestly don't know about Zoro vs King given that Zoro now knows of Luffy's defeat. And he wasn't disbelieving or trusting in Luffy to return either, he was very pissed off.

Just like King.

Mark my words, once Sasaki goes hybrid he's going to start punching Franky instead of using his sword.
Yeah. I do think with King it might be the opposite (he fights like WsW, Sasaki, Queen etc, but a sword is his primary weapon), unlike Sasaki and WsW who may use their swords for particular moments but then primarily fight similarly to Franky and Jinbe respectively.

We'll see what happens. I'm excited to finally see how these people fight is all, regardless of who fights who

Status
Not open for further replies.