What’s the spoiler provider hiding from us?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'π–˜ π•Ύπ–•π–†π–œπ–“
β€Ž
Why do you think Yamato will fight Jack?

All her narrative setup is for a confrontation with Kaido.

And I honestly don't know about Zoro vs King given that Zoro now knows of Luffy's defeat. And he wasn't disbelieving or trusting in Luffy to return either, he was very pissed off.
I've only specified that matchup because if Inu can't handle Jack, then there is effectively no one left besides her and Law.

Basically an argument of deduction. I don't have a particular reason outside of that and her potentially being a strawhat who fights a subordinate like the rest. It could very well be Law though, who is really the only other option.

Yeah, Law and Yamato are the only 2 actually available to help Jack. Law was on the 1st floor, Yamato on the 3rd. Jack is on the 2nd. Unless Inu miraculously defeats Jack who will probably use hybrid, one of these 2 has to forgo their attempt to fight a Yonko and stop Jack.

At this point I'm wondering if it's Law, because Kid is already stopping Big Mom, while Kaido has free range atm. It might be imperative that Yamato stop Kaido and they have their personal moment. Or the vice versa happens, who knows.
Embrace the Killer gauntlet bike, my friend.

It's a bike and not a train cause I'm driving it alone :arnoling:

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'π–˜ π•Ύπ–•π–†π–œπ–“
β€Ž
Yeah. I do think with King it might be the opposite (he fights like WsW, Sasami, Queen etc, but a sword is his primary weapon), unlike Sasaki and WsW who may use their swords for particular moments but then primarily fight similarly to Franky and Jinbe respectively.

We'll see what happens. I'm excited to finally see how these people fight is all, regardless of who fights who
It's interesting how King and Queen attack using different techniques while Jack just seems to be a pure brute force fighter.

Embrace the Killer gauntlet bike, my friend.

It's a bike and not a train cause I'm driving it alone :arnoling:
It's possible, though I question what happens if the BMP show up the moment Onigashima lands. That will present even more problems if it happens.

Who fights Smoothie? I'd 100% vote for Killer there Hawkins and Apoo are meant meant switch sides. Who fights Daifuku, Compote, or Snack? Good opportunities to have the Supernova handle her crew while Luffy's handles Kaido's.

Only better feat Zoro has than Luffy is blocking hakai for couple of seconds..you could say Zoro absolutely shown superior defense to Luffy....rest of it can't be shit....you could say both Luffy and Zoro did nothing to Kaido if you just want to sum it up overall because at the end, neither Zoro nor Luffy has slowed down Kaido....Zoro scar didn't effect Kaido except for leaving permanent mark and Luffy could stall Kaido only for 30+ minutes....

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
β€Ž
Hopefully Oda delivers on the matches. If he's spending as long as he is here, he might as well dedicate extra chapters to make the fights enjoyable.

As of now it's been roughly 35 chapters of setup in this raid lol, and key opponents (King, Queen, Jack) seem to not even have their defining matchups yet (maybe they do already, but imo it's probably Zoro, Sanji and Yamato)
Yamato vs Jack?? Why would the strongest fighter from the alliance fight the weakest Calamity???

Status
Not open for further replies.