What’s the spoiler provider hiding from us?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
this is headcanon, rookie ace is still relevant. who's who is gonna lose no matter what, so rookie ace > whoΒ΄s who
Prove me commander ace >> the ace who defeated jimbei? Wait you can't......talk about your head canon lol.........again "rookie" is wrong word to use here.........you can say kaido in rox crew was rookie kaido as there is 40 years gap.........but there is only one year gap between the version of ace.........there is no evidence what so ever ace power level jumped in one year so stop fooling yourself by using rookie term......ace was rookie his whole life........

And again jimbei has 3 years gap more than ace's one year gap and even still we see base WW who is not even using sword and hybrid form fighting against jimbei.........

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐒𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
β€Ž
I've only specified that matchup because if Inu can't handle Jack, then there is effectively no one left besides her and Law.

Basically an argument of deduction. I don't have a particular reason outside of that and her potentially being a strawhat who fights a subordinate like the rest. It could very well be Law though, who is really the only other option.
There's Killer after defeating Hawkins. Law was heading for Linlin.

Yamato passed through the second Floor on her way to Kaido and never encountered Jack. If Oda wanted her to fight Jack he could have had Jack intercept her.

Yamato meeting Jack on the way back is also something I doubt will happen for three reasons.

#1 There is no narrative setup to it.
There's nothing in the manga itself or extra canon material that suggests that Jack is Yamato's opponent.

All of Jack's narrative setup for conflict has been with the Dukes.

All of Yamato's narrative setup for conflict has been with her father.

I don't think Oda wants to write it.
I don't think Jack is who Oda wants to write Yamato fighting. There's quite a lot suggesting that he wants to write Yamato vs Kaido:
If Oda was going to write Kaido stomping Yamato, I feel like he would have let her solo a Calamity (e.g. Jack) first. Instead he's not even let her use her DF and interrupted all her fights with significant opponents:
  • In her 2nd Round with Ulti, Luffy told her to protect Momonosuke.
  • When she was about to begin fighting Sasaki, Hacha and Franky showed up.

Despite that, he's built her up as a very formidable combatant:
  • All the Tobi Roppo were summoned to capture her.
    • Black Maria said that doing so would be difficult
  • Her introduction was oneshotting a Tobi Roppo.
  • She stalemated G3 Luffy while holding back.
  • She oneshot a Number.
  • She appears to have a very powerful Devil Fruit given Sasaki's reaction to her tease.
  • Ace said that she was too strong to not be a Captain.
  • She stalemated Ace.
  • She can perfectly execute Kaido's named techniques and uses his exact fighting style.
  • Kaido wants to make her the Shogun.

So we have the following:
  1. Yamato appears to be a very formidable combatant.
  2. Yamato is using Kaido's fighting style.
  3. Oda has been hiding Yamato's DF for an epic reveal.
  4. Oda has prevented Yamato from fighting anyone of note.
  5. Yamato is going to fight Kaido.

Looking at the above 5 facts, I can't help but expect that she'll get a full length battle against her Father.

#3 and #4 are important to my conclusions. If Oda did not want to give Yamato a decent length battle vs Kaido, then:
  • He would have let her fight and defeat another combatant of note.
  • He would have revealed her Devil Fruit.

Yamato using Kaido's fighting style and Yamato having a similarly epic Devil Fruit will be flavour for the Father vs Son confrontation we'll get.

She'll not be the one to finally defeat him, but I expect her to do damage and keep him engaged for more than ten minutes.

I also expect a flashback.

If Yamato reveals the ability to clad her attacks in Haoshoku as well, it would strongly reinforce my position.

If she begins a fight with another major character or reveals her DF before her encounter with Kaido, I'll reconsider.
I don't think the fight can develop organically
So leaving aside narrative and authorial fiat, I don't think the fight can develop as the result of organic character interactions:
Yamato doesn't want to fight Jack.
Jack may not even recognise Yamato as an opponent.

Yamato abandoned Momonosuke in Chapter 1012 to hurry up to the Rooftop so she could assist Luffy.

In this (and the forthcoming) chapter(s) she learns that:
  1. She was too late.
  2. By leaving Momonosuke behind, she placed him in great danger and at risk from her Father.
She failed to assist Luffy and she failed at the task of Momonosuke's protection that Luffy tasked her with.

Either now or when she gets to the Rooftop, she'll do an about turn and head in a beeline for Kaido. She'll not stop to assist Inuarashi if he needs her help (she has no personal connection to him and unlike Momonosuke, he's not someone that's fated to save the world). She'll be making a beeline for Kaido.

If Jack tries to block her way, she wouldn't stay to fight him. She'll either try to run past him or knock him aside with a Thunder Bagua and continue running for Kaido. She doesn't have the time to fight Jack.

Yamato abandoning the task of assisting Momonosuke (a task Luffy entrusted to her, not to mention that Momonosuke is so important to the Dawn of the World that she was willing to die for him) to fight Jack doesn't actually work with her character.

Would Jack even care enough to stop her from meeting Kaido. If Yamato wants to see her Father, will he stop her? Does he think he should?

Yamato and Kaido will have their confrontation at some point.

Jiihad

RIP Toriyama
β€Ž
Tell them ?
You and BOGARD are pushing this false agenda all the time as if Queen were totally involved in the fight between MARCO and KING all the time, and that is not what the manga demonstrated ...
Queen was not focused on MARCO.
MARCO needed to get your attention, now that Queen is fighting Chopper why does MARCO not demonstrate his superiority in 1x1 versus KING and defeat him?
He's infinitely superior, isn't he? He was doing the supposed "1x2" with KING and QUEEN completely side by side focused on MARCO.
You’re saying Queen wasn’t involved in tha fight between King and Marco. But he sat there and watched King get his ass whipped by someone who is a Major threat to his crew and let said threat attack him and bloody him only for him to not fully be in tha fight

Not to mention Marco literally says on Panel that holding off two people worth a billion is tough...can’t hold something off that ain’t attacking now can you...

So beat King in a chapter?

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'π–˜ π•Ύπ–•π–†π–œπ–“
β€Ž
If Marco's bounty is below Luffy's, my guess it that it's at 1.4 billion. I don't see much reason in King having a crazy high bounty (not one higher than Marco or Luffy anyway) at this point so my guess would be it's between Queen's and Marco's. Perhaps 1.4 billion as well to hype him up a bit or in the 1.3's to portray him closely to Queen.

Perospero joined in to help the Calamities but he hasn't accomplished much of anything. He's been spamming arrows at Chopper while the dude is faceing Queen but that seems to be it. I expected more before Neku shows up and they clash.

I still think the act will end soon and that there'll be emphasis on the alliance having it's backs on the ropes (perhaps we get some hybrid forms revealed) before Act 4 where Sanji and the Scabbards arrive to lower the burden on the alliance at the Live Floor and we see the Flying Six matches finish up.

Who's Who is doing really well against Jimbei and I hope we get 2 or so chapters on that fight in Act 4.
Marco's more famous so he probably has a higher bounty. King's bounty is 1.33 or 1.40.

I don't think Neku's going to beat Perospero, I think the all the Scabbards are either getting killed or defeated.

Hopefully the Flying Six get more chapters, seems like Black Maria's really pushing Robin and Brook to their limits.

I'm really impressed by Who's Who, I hope his identity is worth all the wait.

one going to be healed the other drowing like a sack of garbage in the sea :cantseeme:
Lmao you delusional fat chubby
Who said Joy Boy is the one to challenge the world?

There can be two people, Joy Boy and the person from the Will of D that WB talked about i.e Luffy that will wage war on the world.
Joyboy is a title given to a special persion, that persion is luffy. Wherever he goes he brings joy and he is joyful himself... There's absolutely nothing that indicates that it could be someone else

Status
Not open for further replies.