What’s the spoiler provider hiding from us?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sasaki Kojirō

You’re saying Queen wasn’t involved in tha fight between King and Marco. But he sat there and watched King get his ass whipped by someone who is a Major threat to his crew and let said threat attack him and bloody him only for him to not fully be in tha fight

Not to mention Marco literally says on Panel that holding off two people worth a billion is tough...can’t hold something off that ain’t attacking now can you...

So beat King in a chapter?
Not to mention Marco literally says on Panel that holding off two people worth a billion is tough...can’t hold something off that ain’t attacking now can you...
He says this after finally having fought the two for a few seconds.

I have already explained it in a detailed comment.

KING physically tired MARCO and left him with bruises and bleeding.
CHAPTER 1005
Incidentally, could you tell me how MARCO was interrupting QUEEN for 1 hour if he appears in chapter 1006 unharmed?
HAHAHAHA.
QUEEN without receiving a single bruise in 1006.
MARCO takes the opportunity to ESCAPE KING and try to sneak QUEEN in an attempt to block the attack, again, this shows how much QUEEN is unfocused on MARCO and has been aiming for the floor.

When MARCO arrives at QUEEN, he already shows bleeding and bruises all over his body, which means that KING is handling LARCO well without QUEEN's interference.
And finally MARCO does the desired "1x2" for an hour that you've been lying all this time.
When he actually attacked the two he released ARF ARF at the end, and told Chopper to hurry up, which shows that again, it was too much for him to deal with, when in fact KING alone fucked him.

Now there is something you forget, MARINE HQ ... Hurting MARCO is harder than hurting KING and QUEEN right? MARCO was fighting during the supposed "1 hour" against QUEEN and KING, but why were they both unharmed? See the condition of MARCO when he fled from KING to sneak up on QUEEN:

See the condition of QUEEN and KING (unharmed):
KING and QUEEN quite well, KING was dominating LARCO.

We go back to 1007 in which QUEEN is completely fine, and again ignores MARCO.

While MARCO again makes a sneak attack on QUEEN, thanks to his lack of focus (the second time), lack of focus between KING vs. MARCO.
And by the way, it's sad how MARCO is making useless attacks, if he had enough strength he would have already taken QUEEN out of the fight and defeated him ... He had a chance to do this, this is the second time he has managed a clean shot, but don't try.
The nerfado here is Marco because Oda needed to weaken him so that King would not be destroyed in a 1v1.
Of course bro, this is MARCO after leaving 1x1 against KING to sneak QUEEN.
And this is KING, see who's worse:
He's unharmed.

Even after receiving MARCO's attack and being played he was still unscathed:

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
I mean:

- You can say she isn't until she's literally confronting Kaido. Sanji and Jinbe intended to help against Kaido until they couldn't.

- Denjiro is different because Inu literally told all the scabbards to go ahead. Why would he head backwards to where he was already? It would be entirely reductive for him to go back and help. Plus it's painfully obvious he's going to go help Franky considering his relationship to Sasaki

Again, I say Yamato because she now would have to head back down anyway and Jack is a floor below. It could also be Law, but in this case he intends to head towards Big Mom.

Either Inu wins by himself or one of these 2 does not reach their Yonko destination. It's deductive logic, there is literally no one else around to help fight Jack otherwise, UNLESS someone else quits their fight to assist.
Oh shit, that is true about Sasaki. I personally believe someone needs to hold off Kaido till Luffy recovers and Yamato looks like the likeliest candidate. There is also Yamato's relationship with Kaido which still needs fleshing out. Everything so far has been hinting about a Yamato v Kaido showdown. I am sorry but I don't see Oda wasting Yamato's fighting prowess on someone like Jack.:kayneshrug:

There's Killer after defeating Hawkins. Law was heading for Linlin.

Yamato passed through the second Floor on her way to Kaido and never encountered Jack. If Oda wanted her to fight Jack he could have had Jack intercept her.

Yamato meeting Jack on the way back is also something I doubt will happen for three reasons.

#1 There is no narrative setup to it.
There's nothing in the manga itself or extra canon material that suggests that Jack is Yamato's opponent.

All of Jack's narrative setup for conflict has been with the Dukes.

All of Yamato's narrative setup for conflict has been with her father.

I don't think Oda wants to write it.
I don't think Jack is who Oda wants to write Yamato fighting. There's quite a lot suggesting that he wants to write Yamato vs Kaido:

I don't think the fight can develop organically
So leaving aside narrative and authorial fiat, I don't think the fight can develop as the result of organic character interactions:
Yamato doesn't want to fight Jack.
Jack may not even recognise Yamato as an opponent.

Yamato abandoned Momonosuke in Chapter 1012 to hurry up to the Rooftop so she could assist Luffy.

In this (and the forthcoming) chapter(s) she learns that:
  1. She was too late.
  2. By leaving Momonosuke behind, she placed him in great danger and at risk from her Father.
She failed to assist Luffy and she failed at the task of Momonosuke's protection that Luffy tasked her with.

Either now or when she gets to the Rooftop, she'll do an about turn and head in a beeline for Kaido. She'll not stop to assist Inuarashi if he needs her help (she has no personal connection to him and unlike Momonosuke, he's not someone that's fated to save the world). She'll be making a beeline for Kaido.

If Jack tries to block her way, she wouldn't stay to fight him. She'll either try to run past him or knock him aside with a Thunder Bagua and continue running for Kaido. She doesn't have the time to fight Jack.

Yamato abandoning the task of assisting Momonosuke (a task Luffy entrusted to her, not to mention that Momonosuke is so important to the Dawn of the World that she was willing to die for him) to fight Jack doesn't actually work with her character.

Would Jack even care enough to stop her from meeting Kaido. If Yamato wants to see her Father, will he stop her? Does he think he should?

Yamato and Kaido will have their confrontation at some point.

Again, me suggesting Yamato vs Jack does not discount an encounter with her father. All I'm truly stating is:

- Jack is on the 2nd floor with Inu. There is a decent reason to believe Inu will not win alone.

- Law is on the first floor after dropping off Zoro to Sanji. He intends to head back to the 2nd floor where Big Mom is.

- Yamato is on the 3rd floor heading to the roof. I assume she won't waste her time heading there and will realize Kaido went back to the 1st floor attic. This means Yamato has to cross the 2nd floor again

- Yes, Killer is either on the 3rd floor or 2nd floor already, but he's currently busy with Hawkins.

The point I'm making is that Yamato and Law are the only 2 available fighters who have no one their are matched with. Remember we can't suggest intent as confirmation. Kid intended to fight and defeat Kaido, now his goal is Big Mom. Carrot intended to defeat Perospero, to which she lost. Things like that.

If Yamato gets to Kaido next chapter, then at least for now I'd discount her fighting Jack unless it ends with her believing in Luffy too and being used for subordinate fights. Same with Law. I need to physically see him with Big Mom to discount it.

This is all I'm saying

Status
Not open for further replies.