What’s the spoiler provider hiding from us?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly Yamato is the weirdest character rn. I think she will join the straw hats but people need to chill with Yamato vs kaido forget being some big hyped up match because oda can do anything.

Maybe she’s all talk and as soon as she tries confronting him he breaks her mental health. It’s possible she comes across jack.

Don’t forget wano is unpredictable.

I think it makes sense for Yamato to fight kaido but anything can happen.

I can see oda making kaido body her off rip with a bagua to subvert expectations

Oh shit, that is true about Sasaki. I personally believe someone needs to hold off Kaido till Luffy recovers and Yamato looks like the likeliest candidate. There is also Yamato's relationship with Kaido which still needs fleshing out. Everything so far has been hinting about a Yamato v Kaido showdown. I am sorry but I don't see Oda wasting Yamato's fighting prowess on someone like Jack.:kayneshrug:
Yes, this is why I suggest Law might be another likely candidate because Kid is holding off Big Mom for now.

But we also can't discount Kaido just doing what he wants until Luffy recovers, it's not like Crocodile or Enel were held off by others when he initially lost to them. Who knows what happens once he lands in Onigashima.

But we'll see what happens

Why would Sanji arrive on the live floor, see Chopper getting molested by Queen and Perospero and NOT tag in for him?
Marco will try to help chopper which leads to sanji saving Marco from king.
Post automatically merged:

Not realy, its been pretty predictable soo far....well i guess it is unpredictable if you where one of the fools who kept saying that Zoro would be 1v1ing orochi or whos who or warever and wouldnt even meet Kaido, or thought the raid would be ending on act 3 with Luffy beating Kaido in a 1v1 on the roof.
:kayneshrug:
It is very unpredictable lmao. Those things you named have nothing to do with it.

Honestly Yamato is the weirdest character rn. I think she will join the straw hats but people need to chill with Yamato vs kaido forget being some big hyped up match because oda can do anything.

Maybe she’s all talk and as soon as she tries confronting him he breaks her mental health. It’s possible she comes across jack.

Don’t forget wano is unpredictable.

I think it makes sense for Yamato to fight kaido but anything can happen.

I can see oda making kaido body her off rip with a bagua to subvert expectations
And this is why nobody gonna take you seriously rn.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Again, me suggesting Yamato vs Jack does not discount an encounter with her father. All I'm truly stating is:

- Jack is on the 2nd floor with Inu. There is a decent reason to believe Inu will not win alone.

- Law is on the first floor after dropping off Zoro to Sanji. He intends to head back to the 2nd floor where Big Mom is.

- Yamato is on the 3rd floor heading to the roof. I assume she won't waste her time heading there and will realize Kaido went back to the 1st floor attic. This means Yamato has to cross the 2nd floor again

- Yes, Killer is either on the 3rd floor or 2nd floor already, but he's currently busy with Hawkins.

The point I'm making is that Yamato and Law are the only 2 available fighters who have no one their are matched with. Remember we can't suggest intent as confirmation. Kid intended to fight and defeat Kaido, now his goal is Big Mom. Carrot intended to defeat Perospero, to which she lost. Things like that.

If Yamato gets to Kaido next chapter, then at least for now I'd discount her fighting Jack unless it ends with her believing in Luffy too and being used for subordinate fights. Same with Law. I need to physically see him with Big Mom to discount it.

This is all I'm saying
Yamato has narrative to fight Kaido.
Barring Luffy (because he's the protagonist) Yamato has the strongest narrative to fight Kaido. If you're unwilling to read the thread, Yamato's reasons for fighting Kaido:
  1. She wants payback for decades of abuse.
  2. He imprisoned her on Onigashima for 20 years and kept her from fulfilling her dreams.
  3. She's disowned him as a Father because he was willing to kill her.
  4. She declared "Let my Father die".
  5. She wants to fulfill Oden's will to open up Wano.
  6. She wanted to assist Luffy on the Rooftop.

You can change #6 to: "she wants to protect Momonosuke".

As for Yamato abandoning fighting Kaido and trusting in Luffy, it cannot happen at this juncture. Yamato didn't believe Luffy could defeat Kaido by himself; it's why she was hurrying towards the Rooftop to back him up. She wouldn't start randomly believing in him when he confirmed her lack of faith and reinforced her belief that Kaido will always prevail in a one on one.

Last edited:

Jiihad

RIP Toriyama
He says this after finally having fought the two for a few seconds.

I have already explained it in a detailed comment.

KING physically tired MARCO and left him with bruises and bleeding.
CHAPTER 1005
Incidentally, could you tell me how MARCO was interrupting QUEEN for 1 hour if he appears in chapter 1006 unharmed?
HAHAHAHA.
QUEEN without receiving a single bruise in 1006.
MARCO takes the opportunity to ESCAPE KING and try to sneak QUEEN in an attempt to block the attack, again, this shows how much QUEEN is unfocused on MARCO and has been aiming for the floor.

When MARCO arrives at QUEEN, he already shows bleeding and bruises all over his body, which means that KING is handling LARCO well without QUEEN's interference.
And finally MARCO does the desired "1x2" for an hour that you've been lying all this time.
When he actually attacked the two he released ARF ARF at the end, and told Chopper to hurry up, which shows that again, it was too much for him to deal with, when in fact KING alone fucked him.

Now there is something you forget, MARINE HQ ... Hurting MARCO is harder than hurting KING and QUEEN right? MARCO was fighting during the supposed "1 hour" against QUEEN and KING, but why were they both unharmed? See the condition of MARCO when he fled from KING to sneak up on QUEEN:

See the condition of QUEEN and KING (unharmed):
KING and QUEEN quite well, KING was dominating LARCO.

We go back to 1007 in which QUEEN is completely fine, and again ignores MARCO.

While MARCO again makes a sneak attack on QUEEN, thanks to his lack of focus (the second time), lack of focus between KING vs. MARCO.
And by the way, it's sad how MARCO is making useless attacks, if he had enough strength he would have already taken QUEEN out of the fight and defeated him ... He had a chance to do this, this is the second time he has managed a clean shot, but don't try.

Of course bro, this is MARCO after leaving 1x1 against KING to sneak QUEEN.
And this is KING, see who's worse:
He's unharmed.

Even after receiving MARCO's attack and being played he was still unscathed:

Lmaoooo, aight so follow along hea, Marcos flames are a finite source. So tha more he uses them tha less he has....if he’s used/using his flames to keep an ENTIRE floor alive I wonder how much he has left....

Tha same way one attack from Marco had King bleeding out tha mouth....

You do understand this can go both ways right? It could very easily be that King only was able to injure Marco when Queen interfered....

Status
Not open for further replies.