What’s the spoiler provider hiding from us?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yamato has narrative to fight Kaido. 6
Barring Luffy (because he's the protagonist) Yamato has the strongest narrative to fight Kaido. If you're unwilling to read the thread, Yamato's reasons for fighting Kaido:
  1. She wants payback for decades of abuse.
  2. She's disowned him as a Father because he was willing to kill her.
  3. She declared "Let my Father die".
  4. She wants to fulfill Oden's will to open up Wano.
  5. She wanted to assist Luffy on the Rooftop.

You can change #5 to: "she wants to protect Momonosuke".

As for Yamato abandoning fighting Kaido and trusting in Luffy, it cannot happen at this juncture. Yamato didn't believe Luffy could defeat Kaido by himself, it's why she was hurrying towards the Rooftop to back him up. She wouldn't start randomly believing in him when he confirmed her lack of faith and reinforced her belief that Kaido will always prevail in a one on one.
Idk if you actually read my comment lol, I'm literally saying thst she will fight Kaido. I'm also saying that her fighting Jack no bearing on that happening before or after she encounters her father.

Nothing indicates she will fight Kaido until he's defeated. She can have their major encounter whenever it's needed, to which then Luffy can take over when he comes back.

Law was warranted to fight Doflamingo until he lost, twice in fact. Luffy then took over.

Marco will try to help chopper which leads to sanji saving Marco from king.
See this is the reason i love this topic

EVERYONE knows that Sanji would fight Queen if he saw Chopper getting fucked

EVERYONE knows that Sanji would fight Queen if the stuff about Queen knowing Judge starts being talked about

So the entire basis for Sanji NOT fighting Queen is built on Sanji HAS NO CONTACT WHATSOEVER with Queen.

Sanji should NEVER see Queen in this entire battle because he will see Queen fuckin up chopper.

Sanji should NEVER hear Queen speak at all because Queen will immediately talk about judge if he sees Sanji

SANJI SHOULD EVER EVEN COME NEAR QUEEN because Queen already said he wants to kill Sanji and so he would attack him immediately

The entire basis of you guy’s argument is built Oda making sure these two people have no contact in any way... Because if they do... hahahahahaha... its over

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Lmaoooo, aight so follow along hea, Marcos flames are a finite source. So tha more he uses them tha less he has....if he’s used/using his flames to keep an ENTIRE floor alive I wonder how much he has left....

Tha same way one attack from Marco had King bleeding out tha mouth....

You do understand this can go both ways right? It could very easily be that King only was able to injure Marco when Queen interfered....
To tell the truth "KING only hurt MARCO when the queen interfered", this is wrong, 1005 KING (only KING), was attacking MARCO and hurt him.
Until 1006 it was just KING VS MARCO, and when MARCO decided to quit the fight against KING to stop QUEEN (who didn't even care for him), we can see the state of MARCO completely injured and with bruises on practically his entire body.
This is before the cut of KING and MARCO to draw the attention of QUEEN, who was not meddling in the fight between MARCO vs KING but attacking the floor area.

MARCO had already suffered bruises and was bleeding, even before he tried to sneak up on QUEEN.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
Yamato has narrative to fight Kaido. 6
Barring Luffy (because he's the protagonist) Yamato has the strongest narrative to fight Kaido. If you're unwilling to read the thread, Yamato's reasons for fighting Kaido:
  1. She wants payback for decades of abuse.
  2. She's disowned him as a Father because he was willing to kill her.
  3. She declared "Let my Father die".
  4. She wants to fulfill Oden's will to open up Wano.
  5. She wanted to assist Luffy on the Rooftop.

You can change #5 to: "she wants to protect Momonosuke".

As for Yamato abandoning fighting Kaido and trusting in Luffy, it cannot happen at this juncture. Yamato didn't believe Luffy could defeat Kaido by himself, it's why she was hurrying towards the Rooftop to back him up. She wouldn't start randomly believing in him when he confirmed her lack of faith and reinforced her belief that Kaido will always prevail in a one on one.
Thank you for coming in clutch :josad:
I really appreciate you:endthis:

Bao Huang "Announcemnt to all on Onigashima!! The results are in!! The highest bounty of the invading force 'Straw Hat Luffy' has been defeated~!!"
:crazwhat::sighting:

Maybe Bao isn't aware Marco is here because he really is invincible like Queen said :ronalugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.